Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

machine hours
machine hours
I've searched and searched and cannot find this. Anyone able to tell me how you can find how many hours a machine has been used?
APNEABOARD - A great place to be if you're a hosehead!!  Rolleyes  

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
EVERY ACCOMPLISHMENT BEGINS WITH THE DECISION TO TRY!
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: machine hours
Yes..............Happy Eyes

(12-30-2015, 05:51 PM)cate1898 Wrote: I've searched and searched and cannot find this. Anyone able to tell me how you can find how many hours a machine has been used?

Post Reply Post Reply
I was gonna be a smart a** and make you post back "well",Laugh-a-lot but you have helped me so much, here it is.

On my A10 Auto set, push the knob (button) to light it up while it's off, highlight "my options", push the button, scroll down to "about", push the button and scroll until you see "run hours". That should be total hours on machine and can not be reset if I am not mistaken.

Our machines seem to look to be the same basic setup for menu systems.

If I am correct, then I did my good deed for today..............If not, just ask me and I will make it up as I go along!!Sleep-well
Post Reply Post Reply
Ginzo, you were mostly right if the 'run hours' is what I'm looking for. It was under the 'about' but it was in the clinical menu. So if RUN HOURS is what shows how many hours a machine has been used in total since it was brand new, then that's what I'm looking for.

But I would enjoy you making up a good yarn Laugh-a-lot

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Post Reply Post Reply
BRB,

Yup, I'm gonna take a credit on this one, it's in both places and on mine, it is the same run time hours, (1330) for me since July 17, 2015 So if you go the way I stated, you would see the same thing as in the clinical menu.

Oh, I can MAKE up some stories.............
Post Reply Post Reply
Thanks Chuck! I guess I should have spent more time at the machine searching than I did online!

Post Reply Post Reply
To be truthful, I don't know how I knew that, or figured it out. My greatest asset seems to be useless facts and worthless information!!!

Happy New Year.
Post Reply Post Reply
There are a lot of folk who will need your "useless facts and worthless information" I'm one of them. Too-funny

Happy New Year ginzo!
OpalRose
Apnea Board Administrator
www.apneaboard.com

Soft Cervical Collar
Optimizing therapy
OSCAR supported machines
Mask Primer

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE.  ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA.  INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Sad [Treatment] 10 Months In and Still Waking Up After 4 to 5 Hours Burnsy 3 287 03-14-2024, 11:37 AM
Last Post: Burnsy
  Still Only Sleeping 4-5 Hours Most Nights AustinSV 5 252 03-12-2024, 08:49 PM
Last Post: Plmnb
  Big Gap In Readings - Hours of use too short an4g745 12 475 03-01-2024, 06:50 PM
Last Post: an4g745
  Total machine use hours? milogurd 1 277 02-03-2024, 04:00 PM
Last Post: Nightynite
  Why do I wake up after a few hours sleep? John Reston 6 492 01-28-2024, 02:56 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider
Question Consistently Waking Up After ~3 Hours on CPAP sammyg7241 2 439 01-20-2024, 04:16 PM
Last Post: PeaceLoveAndPizza
Question [CPAP] Consistently Waking Up After 3 Hours on CPAP sammyg7241 2 528 01-11-2024, 01:24 AM
Last Post: Expat31

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.