Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

machine or SH issue
machine or SH issue
So I have been seeing some issues when looking at my sleepy head reports....It isn't every night but on some of the nights the data just stops on some of the graphs....Is this a machine issue or a sleepyhead issue?  What do I do to resolve the issue?
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: machine or sleepyhead issue
The SleepyHead version are using has known bugs. You might try using version 1.1.0.
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Attaching Images and Files on Apnea Board
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
Does encore, PR's software agree or disagree with SleepyHead?
The questiion is - Is the data on the SD Card?
Post Reply Post Reply
I have never tried encore and the pr software I tried to us a couple times and never really like it... I will have to try a couple of these others software and take a look.... I have the latest sleepyhead, I just thought if it was a bug it would be consistent... Thanks for the help all
Post Reply Post Reply
You have SH 1.0.0
OSCAR is based off of SH 1.1.0

It is possible that the contacts in either reader, your machine or computer, or on the SD Card itself are failing.
Post Reply Post Reply
IDK if this applies and I'm just another SH user, so I surely don't know as much about software as many others here.
something to consider though:

I've forgotten the details but I had a similar issue. I thought I'd been using SH 1.0.0 beta 2 successfully for quite a while before noticing some graphics problems, including among other things, the disappearing pressure graph. switching to the broken GL version resolved all. the newer SH version 1.1.0 didn't work for my resmed asv because it wouldn't show both epap and ipap pressures (had to toggle one of them, epap I think, on after every screen rewrite). I didn't use it long enough to see any other problems and maybe 1.1.0 will work ok for you, but if you do have problems with it, you might try the broken gl exe that's installed with 1.0.0 beta 2.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Weird O2ring issue cps22 0 27 2 hours ago
Last Post: cps22
  Help Interpreting Charts to ID Potential Palatal Prolapse - Deep Sleep Issue reedro287 5 102 03-26-2024, 08:39 AM
Last Post: G. Szabo
  AirSense 10 leak rate baseline issue Phil7 6 1,411 03-25-2024, 05:49 AM
Last Post: FriedRice
  CPAP toppled over/water issue Visitor 7 7,374 03-17-2024, 10:39 PM
Last Post: Willow85
  Airsense 10 / Oscar clock issue. pixpop 1 103 03-15-2024, 07:35 PM
Last Post: pixpop
  hypertension issue PaulaO2 19 663 03-04-2024, 05:56 PM
Last Post: PaulaO2
Question A New Machine Issue and Another Thing! pamm777 1 186 03-02-2024, 05:12 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.