Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

mask fit function
mask fit function
Does anyone know the pressure that the 'Resmed Airsence 10 Autoset for her' (set up for 'ACAP for her' mode), runs at in the 'mask fit' function?
Is it variable?
If so, can someone tell me how?
(get good mask fit with when running the test, and when it starts (4cm H2O), but get leaks in the night when the pressure is higher).
Thanks,
DOGDOG's wife (newbie)
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: mask fit function
I always thought that it went to your max pressure setting but I just tested mine out cause I haven't used it in years and it appeared to go up to 16 cm (my max is only 14 cm). I noticed if you run mask fit on its own it just pressurizes to a certain point and then shuts off as soon as you end mask fit, if you already have machine running and do mask fit it pressurizes and then when you end it pressure slowly drops a couple cm each breath and it switches to a screen you can see the current pressure (which is how I determined it was going up to 16 cm). I tried adjusting my max pressure down to 8 cm and rerunning and mask fit still appeared to go up to 16 cm so I believe mask fit is just a fixed 16 cm pressure (at least on my vauto). If your pressures are going about 16 cm then this may not be adequate but I am not aware of any way to change mask fit pressures.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [CPAP] Airsense P11 hose-dry function ends with loud burst - normal? jharuni 5 726 10-13-2023, 10:20 AM
Last Post: jharuni
  Dreamstation 1 APAP Function Not Working? gary w 4 530 10-12-2023, 12:37 PM
Last Post: gary w
  CPAP mask straps are loose and no longer keep the mask on my face WWu777 8 2,528 03-29-2023, 08:12 AM
Last Post: DaveL
  Reliability of ResMed Mask Fit Function? cmpman1974 10 803 03-03-2023, 01:39 PM
Last Post: WakeUpTime
  CPAP function question - basic stuff... Mandrake 11 1,189 01-10-2023, 12:02 PM
Last Post: Mandrake
Question Please Help : about the MyAir function vicky sung 3 514 01-02-2023, 12:27 PM
Last Post: Jeff8356
  Did your liver and kidney function improve after being treated on CPAP? theredheadsaid 5 756 09-27-2022, 01:24 PM
Last Post: KeepSmiling

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.