Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

mask liner for resmed airfit F30i?
mask liner for resmed airfit F30i?
does anyone know if there is a mask liner that fits the F30i mask?
I'm still getting too, too many leaks and would like to try a liner to see if that helps.
thanks
Resmed Airsense 11/Resmed N20 memory foam mask,cervical collar, MyAir software, OSCAR for data analysis
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: mask liner for resmed airfit F30i?
Yes mam. PadaCheek makes a nice liner and it completely stopped my leaks.  It is expensive, but worth it. And it is the only one I have found.

https://www.padacheek.com
Post Reply Post Reply
(11-07-2021, 02:42 PM)Superstar Wrote: Yes mam. PadaCheek makes a nice liner and it completely stopped my leaks.  It is expensive, but worth it. And it is the only one I have found.

Thank you!
Resmed Airsense 11/Resmed N20 memory foam mask,cervical collar, MyAir software, OSCAR for data analysis
Post Reply Post Reply
a sewing friend made something for my F10, you may be able to fabricate the right shape for the F30i.

[Image: Vm7mUj8.jpg]

the backside of the soft cotton fabric was stabilized with innerfacing.

[Image: 0wZWvNj.jpg]

QAL
Post Reply Post Reply
(11-07-2021, 02:42 PM)Superstar Wrote: Yes mam. PadaCheek makes a nice liner and it completely stopped my leaks.  It is expensive, but worth it. And it is the only one I have found.

Thanks for posting this. I spoke with padacheek. They claim they last for months (6 or longer) and can be washed and reused. Has that been your experience? Even at $23 each the price isn't bad if they last several months.I like the claim that they don't need to be removed and reattached daily. Is that true?
Post Reply Post Reply
I just ordered the anti leak strap for the F30 resmed. Anyone tried this? Yes, I know I should have asked first and purchased or passed later, but I'd really like to get this mask working for me again! My best mask, when it worked.
Post Reply Post Reply
Hi. Yes I have washed mine every week for a month or so.. It seems to be microfiber so it should last. I will buy another one when this one wears out. 

BTW it was made for the F30i but I changed to the F30 and by stretching it I made it fit.

I only take mine off once a week to wash it. Daily I use a wipe and clean the inside amd around the nose area.  

It is an excellent product that works as advertised.
Post Reply Post Reply
Superstar, on their site Pad a cheeck says that the liner is made to stop skin irritation, and any leak prevention is a happy addition. And so I ordered the dedicated mask leak product. Like you I've always heard that liners help with leaks, however. I need help with leaks! I'll see how it goes. I went to pad a cheek intending to buy a liner...
Post Reply Post Reply
I bought it because I cannot stand that silicone sticking to my face.  And it surpirsed me by helping with leaks.

However, , I decided to try another mask, the F30, because the 30i silicone on the sides of my face were still bothering me. When a poster offered an F30 free I grabbed it.  It fits my face to perfection and I never have any leaks at all!  

I guess what I am trying to say is keep trying masks until you find the perfect one.  There are some sites that offer 30 day returns, but I don’t know if that means money back or swapping for another style I liked the F30i a lot, but I LOVE the F30 because it fits so well.

Also, I swapped out the headgear for an Amara View one (mentioned by another poster)and now it is even better.

I have only been on APAP for three months but when I finally “mastered” the mask, it became easy!
Post Reply Post Reply
Superstar, Thanks for your response. I just ordered a pad a cheek liner for my F30i.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Introducing the ResMed AirFit F40 MrIvanDrago 44 2,952 7 hours ago
Last Post: yankees123
  AirFit F30i Mask Problem OldTeacher 22 4,557 03-23-2024, 03:23 PM
Last Post: ButtonNoseBarbie
  AirFit F20 Irritating Nose Bridge SavvApnea 40 6,963 03-10-2024, 01:38 PM
Last Post: TechieHippie
  [Equipment] Loud noise from AirFit F20 mask SleepyLuke 2 1,602 03-04-2024, 12:38 AM
Last Post: SleepyLuke
  AirSense 11 & AirFit F30i Mask, new CPAP user TreeSky 0 297 02-25-2024, 09:47 AM
Last Post: TreeSky
  [Equipment] Hybrid mask discontinued, new AirFit 30 leaks! LessSleepyHalf 3 983 02-18-2024, 11:06 AM
Last Post: Jay51
  ResMed Airfit P10 ScottW 41 20,120 02-12-2024, 12:48 PM
Last Post: TexasDon

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.