Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

&^%# mice
So far no mice yet.

Speaking of trucks, my brother-in-law had an accident today:
[Image: xTaQjGV.jpg]

He was air-lifted to the trauma center. No broken bones but he's messed up. He was just released from another hospital yesterday and was heading back for more tests.

Using FlashAir W-03 SD card in machine. Access through wifi with FlashPAP or Sleep Master utilities.

I wanted to learn Binary so I enrolled in Binary 101. I seemed to have missed the first four courses. Big Grinnie

Post Reply Post Reply
Best wishes on his quick recovery. Frontal AKA head on crashes typically are worst. I should know, I had one in 2001.
Sarcasm is a hobby of mine. I am not sarcastic on serious issues, implied or otherwise.
Post Reply Post Reply
He might be released today. At least that is some positive news. Smile

Using FlashAir W-03 SD card in machine. Access through wifi with FlashPAP or Sleep Master utilities.

I wanted to learn Binary so I enrolled in Binary 101. I seemed to have missed the first four courses. Big Grinnie

Post Reply Post Reply

sounds good  Coffee I stayed in hospital over w/e after my head-on in 2001, bad enough to bend frame on a 1994 GMC S series Jimmy 4WD...it totaled the SUV but not me
Sarcasm is a hobby of mine. I am not sarcastic on serious issues, implied or otherwise.
Post Reply Post Reply
He will be fine until he sees the bill for the air ambulance Many insurance policies do not cover the $20K-$30K that is often invoiced.
Post Reply Post Reply
My 2001 ambulance ride was $1200 or thereabouts. On further thinking that may be what the bill was to me and not insurance portion. Looks like that Ranger got "scratched" a bit. Funny how thinking about my accident seems to make the shoulder hurt.
Post Reply Post Reply

I don't know what insurance they have. Hope it does cover that and his car insurance is enough to cover the damage to the concrete divider.

He said he remembers turning the corner and next thing he was in the helicopter. He hadn't been in a helicopter since Vietnam.

Post Reply Post Reply
My accident experience was similar. Accident not because I was on phone but had just ended call to mom about weekend plans. Next thing I knew there were very bright lights around me and emergency room doctor asking if I knew where I was.

best wishes to B-I-L on healing quick with no complications
Post Reply Post Reply
Glade you made it through that. Thanks Dave.

Post Reply Post Reply

You're welcome. I'm very thankful I made it. To a great rest of the weekend.
Post Reply Post Reply