Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

missing flow rate chart data
missing flow rate chart data
Hello All,

Somehow I managed to turn off the flow rate data chart from my sleepyhead software. On the main screen on daily tab at the very bottom right there is a drop down box to select which charts you want displayed. Now it only shows 5 charts and the flow rate chart off/on tab is missing. I can not figure how to turn back on the flow rate chart for display. I looked at my past sleepyhead data and most of them displayed the flow rate chart as well as a number of charts that were not of interest to me.

How do I turn back on the options for all charts to be displayed?

Buffalo Bob:
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: missing flow rate chart data
did you have the card in the machine during the most recent session?
Dedicated to QALity sleep.
Post Reply Post Reply
Hello Quiescence,

Yes - the USB card was installed in the machine during all the periods where the flowrate data is not being displayed. I really think somehow I turned off the flowrate chart in sleepyhead software somehow but do not know how to turn it back on unless I completely reinstall the software again.

Buffalo Bob
Post Reply Post Reply
(01-04-2015, 02:17 PM)Buffalo Bob Wrote: Hello Quiescence,

Yes - the USB card was installed in the machine during all the periods where the flowrate data is not being displayed. I really think somehow I turned off the flowrate chart in sleepyhead software somehow but do not know how to turn it back on unless I completely reinstall the software again.

Buffalo Bob

Bob, go to the Daily data and right-click on the left margin of the graphs, then choose reset graph layout. This should return the graphics view to default.
Sleeprider
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Organize your OSCAR Charts
Attaching Files
Mask Primer
How To Deal With Equipment Supplier

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
Hello Sleeprider,

Thanks - that was just the info I was looking for.

Buffalo Bob
Post Reply Post Reply
Hello Sleeprider,

I tried your suggestion and it does work if you have the charts displayed. Unfortunately the flow chart is missing so I can not reset it. The flow chart does not show up on the drop down box of available charts.

I was looking at another thread today - someone else has exactly the same problem. He is using the same machine that I have (F&P ICON) and he stated that after 31 Dec 14 - he could not longer view the Flow chart. He thought maybe F&P has come out with a firmware update to fix this problem.

Will see what happens - will watch the other thread - maybe someone else has another solution.

Thanks for your reply.

Buffalo Bob
Post Reply Post Reply
Bob:

Re-read that thread. I think he stated that he thought a firmware update created the problem for him that began on 20 30 DEC 14.

Gruß,

Mongo

edit: should read 30 DEC
Admin Note:
JustMongo passed away in August 2017
Click HERE to read his Memorial Thread

~ Rest in Peace ~
Post Reply Post Reply
Hello Mongo,

Your right - I interpreted what Woodslinger wrote as being a fix to the problem. But evidently the firmware update might have caused the problem. But my DME provider provided me my F&P ICON machine with USB stick originally and have not provided me with another USB stick that could have contained the firmware change. I email my CPAP data to my DME who inturn run it through their software and mail copies to me and my doctor.

I would just like to be able to view the flow data that I previously viewed before the end of the year.

Like Woodslinger said - if the user is NOT supposed to be able to view the CPAP data - how do we know we have a problem.

Regards,

Bob
Post Reply Post Reply
Buffalo -

I see you are required to upload your data also. I suspect that firmware patches and such would be downloaded to us at the same time. Then, when we put our USB back into our machine, hey - presto!, the patch, update, prescription change, whatever, gets installed onto the machine.
Post Reply Post Reply
The ResMed machines can have their settings changed via the SD card.
I don't think firmware is done that way (for ResMed.)
F&P, perhaps so.
Admin Note:
JustMongo passed away in August 2017
Click HERE to read his Memorial Thread

~ Rest in Peace ~
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Airsense 10 - AHI account for leak rate? FriedRice 9 231 Yesterday, 06:16 AM
Last Post: FriedRice
  [CPAP] Adjusting for flow limitations jane2911 10 291 03-25-2024, 01:24 PM
Last Post: jane2911
  AirSense 10 leak rate baseline issue Phil7 6 1,407 03-25-2024, 05:49 AM
Last Post: FriedRice
  [Equipment] HELP - BIPAP-ST Restricting Inhalation/Exhalation Air Flow / Tidal Volume PAPPER101 3 107 03-24-2024, 09:29 PM
Last Post: stevew168
  Taking Xyrem: what are these respiratory rate spikes DebJ 3 113 03-24-2024, 01:56 PM
Last Post: DebJ
  Rate my Resmed 10 VAuto deal from FB GrandCentral 18 849 03-23-2024, 12:38 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  flow limitations acceptable levels yankees123 27 1,599 03-23-2024, 02:41 AM
Last Post: CPAPfriend

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.