Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

how long did it take to get your machine from the medical supply company?
RE: how long did it take to get your machine from the medical supply company?
Oh by the way, my current DME is Apria. At first and on corporate level, it nearly had me regretting choosing them. The local level is VERY different. A very good different. I wanted to try a small cushion for the F20 mask and went to the local office for one. The RT took my name down and orders it rush delivery to the house yesterday. It arrived via FedEx today at 4. Apria warehouse seems to be 45 min away from my house. Thumbs up now that I can deal with a local office.
INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEBSITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Long story short chronic 5 384 02-18-2024, 03:43 PM
Last Post: chronic
Sad [Treatment] Long term user, but still tired Bleached 2 561 02-14-2024, 03:11 AM
Last Post: Deborah K.
  [Treatment] Aerophagia + Long Sleep Times jambo99 1 216 02-07-2024, 09:56 AM
Last Post: BoxcarPete
  Long time CPAP user, first time here. Any insight is appreciated! TwoFistedWonderBrain 7 616 02-06-2024, 02:21 PM
Last Post: TwoFistedWonderBrain
  Long time CPAP user still fatigued enigmatic 101 6,818 12-02-2023, 01:46 AM
Last Post: enigmatic
  Does Medicare Require An Annual Recertification of Medical Necessity? AndyB 10 964 11-17-2023, 11:23 PM
Last Post: AndyB
Exclaimation CPAP Machine Choices - read this before you accept a new machine SuperSleeper 283 262,199 11-10-2023, 10:24 AM
Last Post: robbob2112

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.