Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

n00b trying to figure this stuff out
You'll have a difficult time keeping that unit on your finger during the night.

More expensive; but better is the CMS 50F. You can do a search on it at Amazon.

Admin Note:
JustMongo passed away in August 2017
Click HERE to read his Memorial Thread

~ Rest in Peace ~
Post Reply Post Reply
Hey kcducttaper,

Feel free to check out my thread, I had a home sleep study that was pretty inconclusive, had turbinate reduction done which helped, but I still felt there was more issues going on..

Bought my own CPAP machine and when I get a good night on it, it is so amazing.. I'm eventually going to have a sleep study done anyways.

Also, I'm 24, ~170lbs 5'9" and I exercise daily..

http://www.apneaboard.com/forums/Thread-...eak-issues
Post Reply Post Reply
I ordered one of these and used it many nights. It is difficult to keep on your finger, but if you use a narrow strip of Satan wrap to give it a little extra tension you'll do just fine. Just don't make it too tight and cut off circulation haha. I wish you luck with your results and hoping this will shed some light on what's going on!
CaseyF
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Organize Your SleepyHead Charts
Share SleepyHead ScreenShots via Imgur
Beginner's Guide To SleepyHead: By RobySue

Disclaimer: INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply

(12-15-2016, 03:05 PM)CaseyF Wrote: I ordered one of these and used it many nights. It is difficult to keep on your finger, but if you use a narrow strip of Satan wrap to give it a little extra tension you'll do just fine. Just don't make it too tight and cut off circulation haha. I wish you luck with your results and hoping this will shed some light on what's going on!

Satan wrap, huh? I think your autocorrect is possessed.
Post Reply Post Reply
Dielaughing Dielaughing

Admin Note:
JustMongo passed away in August 2017
Click HERE to read his Memorial Thread

~ Rest in Peace ~
Post Reply Post Reply
(12-15-2016, 04:01 PM)Sleeprider Wrote:
(12-15-2016, 03:05 PM)CaseyF Wrote: I ordered one of these and used it many nights. It is difficult to keep on your finger, but if you use a narrow strip of Satan wrap to give it a little extra tension you'll do just fine. Just don't make it too tight and cut off circulation haha. I wish you luck with your results and hoping this will shed some light on what's going on!

Satan wrap, huh? I think your autocorrect is possessed.

Lmao. Omg. Hahahahhaha. Saran Wrap. Did the iOS 10.2 update and autocorrect has been making me sound like an idiot all day <_<. Hahaha
CaseyF
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Organize Your SleepyHead Charts
Share SleepyHead ScreenShots via Imgur
Beginner's Guide To SleepyHead: By RobySue

Disclaimer: INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Hi I am new! Need help understanding some stuff dnar82 28 983 11-23-2017, 03:30 AM
Last Post: ajack
  [Symptoms] Weird stuff [waking in spasm] Styx 10 368 09-08-2017, 08:39 PM
Last Post: Styx
  AHI is erratic...can't figure out why Zandor435 3 306 08-06-2017, 06:10 PM
Last Post: Zandor435
  where can i learn about all this software stuff ? xxyzx 6 414 04-05-2017, 09:45 PM
Last Post: Melman
  Ramblings about CPAP to APAP?, and stuff. Podd 24 1,471 03-21-2017, 02:15 AM
Last Post: Podd
  New - trying to figure this all out patrol 9 583 03-11-2017, 08:16 PM
Last Post: patrol
Wink New member with a question...go figure JinMHK 3 357 01-16-2017, 05:07 PM
Last Post: trish6hundred