Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

n00b trying to figure this stuff out
RE: n00b trying to figure this stuff out
You'll have a difficult time keeping that unit on your finger during the night.

More expensive; but better is the CMS 50F. You can do a search on it at Amazon.
Admin Note:
JustMongo passed away in August 2017
Click HERE to read his Memorial Thread

~ Rest in Peace ~
Post Reply Post Reply
Hey kcducttaper,

Feel free to check out my thread, I had a home sleep study that was pretty inconclusive, had turbinate reduction done which helped, but I still felt there was more issues going on..

Bought my own CPAP machine and when I get a good night on it, it is so amazing.. I'm eventually going to have a sleep study done anyways.

Also, I'm 24, ~170lbs 5'9" and I exercise daily..

http://www.apneaboard.com/forums/Thread-...eak-issues
Post Reply Post Reply
I ordered one of these and used it many nights. It is difficult to keep on your finger, but if you use a narrow strip of Satan wrap to give it a little extra tension you'll do just fine. Just don't make it too tight and cut off circulation haha. I wish you luck with your results and hoping this will shed some light on what's going on!
CaseyF
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Organize Your SleepyHead Charts
Attach SleepyHead ScreenShots
Beginner's Guide To SleepyHead: By RobySue

Disclaimer: INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
(12-15-2016, 03:05 PM)CaseyF Wrote: I ordered one of these and used it many nights. It is difficult to keep on your finger, but if you use a narrow strip of Satan wrap to give it a little extra tension you'll do just fine. Just don't make it too tight and cut off circulation haha. I wish you luck with your results and hoping this will shed some light on what's going on!

Satan wrap, huh? I think your autocorrect is possessed.
Sleeprider
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Organize your OSCAR Charts
Attaching Files
Mask Primer
How To Deal With Equipment Supplier

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
Dielaughing Dielaughing
Admin Note:
JustMongo passed away in August 2017
Click HERE to read his Memorial Thread

~ Rest in Peace ~
Post Reply Post Reply
(12-15-2016, 04:01 PM)Sleeprider Wrote:
(12-15-2016, 03:05 PM)CaseyF Wrote: I ordered one of these and used it many nights. It is difficult to keep on your finger, but if you use a narrow strip of Satan wrap to give it a little extra tension you'll do just fine. Just don't make it too tight and cut off circulation haha. I wish you luck with your results and hoping this will shed some light on what's going on!

Satan wrap, huh? I think your autocorrect is possessed.

Lmao. Omg. Hahahahhaha. Saran Wrap. Did the iOS 10.2 update and autocorrect has been making me sound like an idiot all day <_<. Hahaha
CaseyF
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Organize Your SleepyHead Charts
Attach SleepyHead ScreenShots
Beginner's Guide To SleepyHead: By RobySue

Disclaimer: INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [CPAP] Can Anyone Help me figure out what this is? jmperez1013 1 158 03-11-2024, 08:11 AM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  Just trying to understand this stuff Domino96 5 271 03-05-2024, 11:31 AM
  Sudden onset of desats - can't figure out why MCS2014 7 330 02-26-2024, 08:25 PM
Last Post: TechieHippie
  [Mod Note] Keep Your Stuff Together SuperSleeper 1 1,677 12-21-2023, 01:33 PM
Last Post: OpalRose
  Help me figure out what I have? neopeius 0 258 09-19-2023, 02:56 PM
Last Post: neopeius
  [Equipment] Help me figure out Resmed P10 problem rebean 4 539 06-25-2023, 08:18 AM
Sad [CPAP] Hoping to figure out what is going wrong...Please help! (Data provided) Hopingforachange 0 332 06-01-2023, 05:29 AM
Last Post: Hopingforachange

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.