Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

nasal pillow for a long nose
nasal pillow for a long nose
Can anyone suggest a nasal pillow cushion that will accommodate a large, long nose? I've been using a Resmed mirage FX for a long time. But the tip of my nose pushes slightly against the cushion. Mirage FX comes in 3 sizes: small, standard, and wide. I have been using the standard.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: nasal pillow for a long nose
A nasal Pillow mask wouldn't care about the size and length of your nose. The Pillows should rest on, not in the nares of the nose. I use the ResMed P10 pillow mask.

If you are talking about a nasal mask that surrounds and encloses the nose, try the Mirage Activa nasal mask. This was my standard mask for a lot of years.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: nasal pillow for a long nose
I have a long or big nose. I am happy with the F&P Bravida. I have had some discomfort with it pushing against the tip of my nose. But I have had very little recent trouble. I don't know why I had some trouble in the past, but not now.
It is comfortable and is the quietest mask I have ever used.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [Symptoms] long desaturations Mshull 4 131 3 hours ago
Last Post: Dormeo
  Adjusting to Nasal Pillow Mask DenKen31 9 978 04-12-2024, 09:57 PM
Last Post: MaskedOne
  Long Time PAPer Trying to Dial It In again! dlbzone 5 255 04-11-2024, 09:26 PM
Last Post: dlbzone
  Dripping Nose Lesley19 3 110 04-10-2024, 01:50 AM
Last Post: Lesley19
  Bed Pillow Question SheShells23 5 239 03-25-2024, 08:34 AM
Last Post: SheShells23
  Horrible chemically burned bacon smell in nose after water reservoir runs dey icashootnstar 13 1,910 03-18-2024, 09:39 AM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  Staph Infection in Nose: Phaleronic 5 288 03-13-2024, 02:15 AM
Last Post: Snackers

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.