Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

need alternative to discontinued 101400
I just found out that they discontinued the Breeze Sleepgear 101400 Cpap mask with nasal pillows when i tried to reorder.  Does anybody know of a good alternative?  I need one with nasal pillows and i really like that the 101400 had no straps that went across the cheeks.  It was very comfortable and i'm having trouble finding a good substitute.
Post Reply Post Reply
If you do a Google search, you will find that your mask is widely available, however your supplier may have discontinued carrying it.
Post Reply Post Reply
Every place i see either has "discontinued - for reference only" when i click on it or a price of hundreds of dollars.
Post Reply Post Reply

Try Supplier #26
Post Reply Post Reply
(08-12-2017, 09:20 AM)flobiwan Wrote: Every place i see either has "discontinued - for reference only" when i click on it or a price of hundreds of dollars.

Yes, this mask is discontinued, but some suppliers like Supplier #26 still have a stock supply for $199.99.
When they run out, it's unlikely you will find this mask, nor replacement parts.

I think the price is too high.   Sad

If you are looking for a mask without straps that go across cheeks, the Dreamwear Nasal or the newest with Gel Pillows might work for you.
OpalRose
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

How to Organize and Post ScreenShots

http://sleep.tnet.com/resources/sleepyhead/shorganize
https://sleep.tnet.com/reference/tips/imgur

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.

Post Reply Post Reply
Yes, i saw that and the price.  last year i got it for $85.  $200 is too high.  Besides, as you pointed out, it's not a long term solution.  I'll try the masks you mentioned.  Thanks.
Post Reply Post Reply

Hi flobiwan,
WELCOME! to the forum.!
Hopefully, you will find a mask that you like.
Good luck as you continue CPAP therapy.
trish6hundred
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Questions to Resmed Airstart APAP discontinued production. sharp56 11 709 09-18-2017, 09:06 AM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  CPAP WIPES ALTERNATIVE pavelow360 13 1,401 09-10-2017, 10:02 AM
Last Post: Kryogen
  They discontinued my Ultra Mirage II! doncaruana 7 321 08-10-2017, 07:22 PM
Last Post: speed3914
  CPAP Alternative tjm1911 17 1,986 01-30-2016, 01:31 PM
Last Post: sonicboom
  Chinese and Alternative Medicine for Sleep Apnoea C-PAP 64 7,469 08-23-2015, 03:08 PM
Last Post: Mosquitobait
Question Philips Respironics Nuance Mask Headgear Alternative supersleepyhead 14 4,740 06-29-2015, 08:12 PM
Last Post: parkerdt
  [Treatment] Central Sleep Apnea and alternative treatments? julrez9 16 4,712 05-24-2015, 11:41 PM
Last Post: quiescence at last