Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

need alternative to discontinued 101400
need alternative to discontinued 101400
I just found out that they discontinued the Breeze Sleepgear 101400 Cpap mask with nasal pillows when i tried to reorder.  Does anybody know of a good alternative?  I need one with nasal pillows and i really like that the 101400 had no straps that went across the cheeks.  It was very comfortable and i'm having trouble finding a good substitute.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: need alternative to discontinued 101400
If you do a Google search, you will find that your mask is widely available, however your supplier may have discontinued carrying it.
Sleeprider
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Organize your OSCAR Charts
Attaching Files
Mask Primer
How To Deal With Equipment Supplier

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
Every place i see either has "discontinued - for reference only" when i click on it or a price of hundreds of dollars.
Post Reply Post Reply
Try Supplier #26
Sleeprider
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Organize your OSCAR Charts
Attaching Files
Mask Primer
How To Deal With Equipment Supplier

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
(08-12-2017, 09:20 AM)flobiwan Wrote: Every place i see either has "discontinued - for reference only" when i click on it or a price of hundreds of dollars.

Yes, this mask is discontinued, but some suppliers like Supplier #26 still have a stock supply for $199.99.
When they run out, it's unlikely you will find this mask, nor replacement parts.

I think the price is too high.   Sad

If you are looking for a mask without straps that go across cheeks, the Dreamwear Nasal or the newest with Gel Pillows might work for you.
OpalRose
Apnea Board Administrator
www.apneaboard.com

Soft Cervical Collar
Optimizing therapy
OSCAR supported machines
Mask Primer

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE.  ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA.  INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
Yes, i saw that and the price.  last year i got it for $85.  $200 is too high.  Besides, as you pointed out, it's not a long term solution.  I'll try the masks you mentioned.  Thanks.
Post Reply Post Reply
Hi flobiwan,
WELCOME! to the forum.!
Hopefully, you will find a mask that you like.
Good luck as you continue CPAP therapy.
trish6hundred
Post Reply Post Reply
flobiwan, I used a "Breeze" CPAP mask for years until it was discontinued. I've been searching for a good replacement while using my old one simply because I have to. I'm having fairly good luck with Philips Respironics DreamWear Nasal Pillows version. There are pros and cons, however. 

I presume you mean the Puritan-Bennett "Breeze" Mask. (It was sold under other names, e.g., Mallinkrodt, Covidien).

But Good News! The Puritan-Bennett "Breeze" mask is available for a limited time. Scroll to the upper part of the Apnea Board website, click on "Supplier List". A dropdown list titled "Commercial CPAP Suppliers List" appears. Click on the first supplier on the list to get to their website. 

On that website, click on "CPAP Masks", Nasal Pillow Masks, Nasal Pillows. A list of nasal pillow masks from various manufacturers appears. Scroll down until you see "Puritan-Bennett Breeze Nasal Pillow CPAP Mask; Bundle." (It includes headgear and pillows). Be careful to read the fine print. There are other "Breeze" masks on that list, but if it has "Reference Only" in the description, it's the wrong one and is not available. Avoid the "Reference Only" masks. You'll need a prescription to order a mask from them or other such suppliers.  

Hope this helps
Post Reply Post Reply
(08-12-2017, 07:24 AM)flobiwan Wrote: I just found out that they discontinued the Breeze Sleepgear 101400 Cpap mask with nasal pillows when i tried to reorder.  Does anybody know of a good alternative?  I need one with nasal pillows and i really like that the 101400 had no straps that went across the cheeks.  It was very comfortable and i'm having trouble finding a good substitute.

you might try this for parts replacement- this is only mask that has ever worked for her. and need to replace the Plenum.

I can't post links as a new member but if you go to shapeways Link removed and search breeze-parts you'll find a place that prints parts

hope this helps others

-----
Moderator Action: Link Removed

To maintain our status as an educational organization, certain types of commercial links are prohibited in this forum.  This is stated in the Apnea Board Rules with details given in the Commercial Links Policy section.

-----
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Alternative Therapy to CPAP (Nasal Breathing) Wcwilson 1 152 03-07-2024, 04:02 PM
Last Post: G. Szabo
  [Equipment] Hybrid mask discontinued, new AirFit 30 leaks! LessSleepyHalf 3 986 02-18-2024, 11:06 AM
Last Post: Jay51
Question Are there alternative straps out there for masks that does not slide off? hejohoo 4 412 01-20-2024, 11:51 PM
Last Post: paulag1955
  Fitlife mask discontinued? Airbear737 5 1,655 12-10-2023, 08:03 PM
Last Post: OpalRose
  Any recommendations for discontinued mask? Nancykimt 9 963 10-12-2023, 03:02 PM
Last Post: Nancykimt
  Alternative Part? sambo42xa 1 399 08-27-2023, 10:17 AM
Last Post: sambo42xa
Question ResMed AirCurve 10 ASV Discontinued? markgable 4 1,657 07-05-2023, 02:26 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.