Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

need help
Exclaimation 
need help
Got the download for resmed's ResScan   for my new airsense 10 no sd card needed direct connection. what is or how do i get a flow generator ? still very new to this and do need help, thanks anyone
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: need help
You must use an SD card. The flow generator IS the airsense 10.
Look under the door on the left hand side of the airsense; there should be an SD card.

[Image: SD%20CArd%20Slot.jpg]
Admin Note:
JustMongo passed away in August 2017
Click HERE to read his Memorial Thread

~ Rest in Peace ~
Post Reply Post Reply
You get more data using the SD card; the My Air online setup is very minimalist and I do not find it very informative. You get dinged every time you take the mask off, even to scratch an itch.

Note: I'm an epidemiologist, not a medical provider. 
Post Reply Post Reply
G'day rnow. Welcome to Apnea Board.

As a new CPAP user you might find #SleepyHead is a more user-friendly program than ResScan. I have both, but use #SleepyHead almost exclusively. If you plan to show the output to your doctor or for compliance purposes then ResScan may be preferable (ie more "trusted").
Post Reply Post Reply
(03-13-2017, 11:15 PM)DeepBreathing Wrote: G'day rnow. Welcome to Apnea Board.

As a new CPAP user you might find [url=http://OSCAR Official Download Page ----> CLICK HERE ./]SleepyHead[/url] is a more user-friendly program than ResScan. I have both, but use [url=http://OSCAR Official Download Page ----> CLICK HERE ./]SleepyHead[/url] almost exclusively.  If you plan to show the output to your doctor or for compliance purposes then ResScan may be preferable (ie more "trusted").

I saw my Doc's nurse practitioner today for my 30-90 day compliance visit. I brought my SD card in case she did not have access via internet to my data. Not only had she not looked at my data but she wasn't interested in the SD card. She said she would request a report from the DME. I said "you don't need to bother" and handed her the SleepyHead statistical report. She said,"wow, 100% compliance" and we were done. I then showed her a daily chart from before I switched to APAP (AHI 7.8) and my chart from last night (AHI 0.0) to show the improvement. She seemed quite impressed with the SleepyHead data. So at least one will accept it.

I asked her if, given the quality of the data I could review, if it was OK for me to adjust settings using the data. She said "absolutely not" and then winked and said if I did, she wouldn't tell anyone. Pretty cool. Cool
Download OSCAR

Organize Charts
Attaching Charts

Mask Primer
Soft Cervical Collar

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.

Post Reply Post Reply
Word is slowly getting out about Sleepyhead. More and more DMEs are discovering it. I was surprised the last time I had to visit my DME that he mentioned it out of the blue. My doctor loves the reports I showed her. She asked to keep them to show her colleagues.
Using FlashAir W-03 SD card in machine. You can download your data through wifi with FlashPAP or Sleep Master utilities.

I wanted to learn Binary so I enrolled in Binary 101. I seemed to have missed the first four courses. Big Grinnie

Stick it to the man, Download OSCAR and take back control of your data!

Thanks Ian. Like I didn't have enough Honey-Do projects to tackle. Mornincoffee
Post Reply Post Reply
Apparently, some DMEs are now supplying machines without cards. I got my AirSense 10 in January and, although it had a slot for a car, there was no card. Since I have several for my cameras I just used one of those, after deleting all the files. The machine formats the card when you put it in the slot. When I phoned they said a card was no longer necessarry because of the wireless capability of the machine.
Download OSCAR

Organize Charts
Attaching Charts

Mask Primer
Soft Cervical Collar

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.

Post Reply Post Reply
my res med also is wireless modul  but the slot for the card is smaller then my my camera card?
Post Reply Post Reply
Some cameras take odd size cards Smile Your ResMed machine takes an SD or SDHC card, of any size 2GB or larger. 2GB will hold a year's worth of data. An 8GB card costs about $5 in Canada, from a computer or camera store.
Post Reply Post Reply

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.