Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

need help finding mask
need help finding mask
I need to find a new mask that's compatible with a Resmed S9 hose. I currently wear a medium full face mask but the air coming out of the exhalation port blows right on my wife's face. So now I've been mostly sleeping in the guest bedroom for about 5 months. Actually, it's not so bad because I don't have to wear earplugs to block the snoring.

OK, assuming I want to go back to that, can someone suggest a mask where the port doesn't blow on their partner?

Thanks,
Paul
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: need help finding mask
what mask are you currently using?
Post Reply Post Reply
What is the mask you are using? Do you need to stick with a FFM or are you able to go with a nasal or pillow mask with a chin strap perhaps?
Post Reply Post Reply
You might give this a try:

Google search:

Resmed cpap mask diffuser exhaust

That returns some masks that might interest you.

HTH
Post Reply Post Reply
If you want to stick to a FFM, I recommend the Resmed Airfit F10. It has a diffuser on the elbow and is better than the masks with exhalation ports on the top part of the mask.

If you can do nasal pillows, then the P10 is the best air diffuser in the market.
PRS1 Auto & Dreamstation Auto w/ P10 and straight pressure of 8cm
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Finding right mask- 1 week in GOIRISH65 3 226 03-02-2024, 06:22 PM
Last Post: DancesWithCats
  If you're finding your CPAP uncomfortable ... Dr.Bob 4 594 11-10-2023, 11:55 AM
Last Post: DaveL
  [CPAP] Unique finding? Looking for recommendations and any expertise. gold3n 5 665 11-04-2023, 01:47 PM
Last Post: paulag1955
  [Pressure] Need help finding the right pressure. kidchameleon 57 4,973 07-28-2023, 08:16 PM
Last Post: kidchameleon
  Help finding my Bipap machine taken by mistake on airline orthoal 6 603 06-16-2023, 03:55 PM
Last Post: orthoal
  CPAP mask straps are loose and no longer keep the mask on my face WWu777 8 2,531 03-29-2023, 08:12 AM
Last Post: DaveL
  Struggling finding the right settings for flow limitations snakewrestler 20 1,946 01-25-2023, 09:47 AM
Last Post: snakewrestler

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.