Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

need recommendation for reasonably priced night video camera
need recommendation for reasonably priced night video camera
I need to purchase a night vision video camera to record my sleep night.  I want to see how many leg movements I have during the night.  It doesn't have to be top quality but needs to be reasonably priced.
Thanks for any recommendations.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: need recommendation for reasonably priced night video camera
A Wyze Cam v2 with a microsd card may do what you need it to do.
Post Reply Post Reply
I ended up getting Foscam FI9853EP, its pricey but its better then what most sleep labs have.
Post Reply Post Reply
I have a wyze cam also. Nice product
Post Reply Post Reply
Ordered one and can't wait to see how many leg movements I have due to my PLMD.
Post Reply Post Reply
I use a Wyze Cam. It works fine for watching me sleep.
Post Reply Post Reply
(03-01-2019, 09:57 PM)Biscuit Wrote: A Wyze Cam v2 with a microsd card may do what you need it to do.

It should - they only cost about $25 I believe (plus the cost of a microSD card) for the non-panning version, and the night mode is really good.  Get the miscroSD card also, so that your video will be maintained on that, since their Wyze servers only stores 10-14 seconds of an "event" where movement or sound is detected - not the entire 24/7 video/audio that is stored on the microSD card.

Been very happy with Wyze cams - got mine on Amazon.

Coffee
SuperSleeper
Apnea Board Administrator
www.ApneaBoard.com

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.

Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [Pressure] Request Recommendation for a Dial Manometer Samwrites 4 188 03-24-2024, 09:59 AM
Last Post: Sleepster
  [Equipment] BiPAP Replacement Recommendation Prowler 1 281 01-28-2024, 09:21 PM
Last Post: Deborah K.
  An interesting-ish video about mouth taping PaulaO2 0 376 01-08-2024, 06:47 PM
Last Post: PaulaO2
  Auto Titrating Machine Recommendation REM dominated OA BoxcarPete 21 1,392 11-20-2023, 03:40 PM
Last Post: BoxcarPete
  [Treatment] LF Oral Surgeon recommendation in DMV area for MMA SleepWhenImDead 1 1,103 11-16-2023, 01:05 PM
Last Post: isabelle315
  Anyone interested in starting an online self-help video chat for people with SA/UARS? JamesD0079 0 379 10-26-2023, 09:56 PM
Last Post: JamesD0079
  Full Face Mask Recommendation? Dan8585 4 933 10-12-2023, 03:33 PM
Last Post: NightyTighty

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.