Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

needs attention
needs attention
There are two items I want to mention.

The first is when I was registering for this board and I got to the point where I entered my password Firefox gave me a popup which said "This connection is not secure.  Logins entered here could be compromised."

------------
The reason I was registering was because when I sent an observation to Apneaboard they sent me a message saying I should post my observation here.  It's a bit of a "nit" so with that in mind:

The second item is:  When the OSCAR window is closed there’s a popup that comes up for just a few seconds. It’s there for such a short time it’s impossible to read what it says.  After many attempts I was able to capture a snapshot of the message.   The message says:

"OpenSource CPAP Analysis Reporter
OSCAR Reminder
Don't forget to place your datacard back in your CPAP machine."

My feedback/comment/complaint is:  If there’s anyway to make the popup stay on the screen for a longer period of time PLEASE consider making that happen.

TIA

Post Reply Post Reply
RE: needs attention
Hi slumberous1!  -  Welcome
The "Not Secure" is a Firefox warning because it is looking for nothing but "https" sites and not "http" sites.  You can turn this warning off in Firefox.  In the about:config URL, Search for security.insecure_field_warning.contextual.enabled.   Double-click the preference and make sure it is set to false.

The OSCAR SD card reminder;  If you go to the File > Preferences > General Tab > General Settings, you can turn that reminder off.
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Attaching Images and Files on Apnea Board
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
Great!     Thanks 

Have a good one.
Post Reply Post Reply
@ Crimson Nape

Re the fix for Oscar:  That's great for someone who reads your response but I'm concerned about the newbies who haven't been informed about how to fix it.  Until I figured out how to get a screen shot of the message it was bugging the heck out of me because I didn't know what it said and I was concerned that it might be something important.

So for the sake of the users who will be using OSCAR in the future,  if it's at all possible, PLEASE consider making it so that the message stays on the screen longer.

Thanks again

All the best
Post Reply Post Reply

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.