Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

never seen data
never seen data
I imported data earlier and got a message about data OSCAR had not seen before.
It said something about a zip file but went away to fast.

Attaching debug log. I glanced at it and saw this line a few times.

329200: Warning: 2222 "ParseSettingsF0V45:1104: autotrial_duration = 14 != 7 or 30"

I don't know if that was the source of the message or not.

Attached Files
.txt   debug.txt (Size: 22.26 KB / Downloads: 0)
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: never seen data
That is a warning placed in OSCAR when it sees data that it hasn't seen before. It shouldn't be reported again. From what you listed, I would speculate that while in your CPAP's data parser, the conditional code for "autotrial_duration" was looking for a value of 7 or 30, and it found the value of 14. I am assuming that those values represent days.

Bottom line: I wouldn't worry about it.

- Red
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Attaching Images and Files on Apnea Board
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: never seen data
Yes it's the number of days for the Auto Trial Function.
I recently set it for a 14 day trial.

Assuming that was the source, I'm not worried.
Though the code should expect the full range that's possible. I expect other machines have similar ranges.

I can check and see what options my machine allows. I think there were more than 3 possible values.

But if the popup was caused by something else, then I'll help get it straightened out.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Question OK TO IMPORT SLEEP DATA FROM OLD SD CARD INTO OSCAR W/O MESSING UP CURRENT DATA? Plmnb 1 68 2 hours ago
Last Post: Ibrumley
  Viatom/WellUE data is different than OSCAR displayed data GordK 3 286 02-23-2024, 04:48 PM
Last Post: GordK
  Data structure / data definition of AirSense 11 CD, CMSd50+ or OSCAR?hing obvious, … Perickson 4 1,628 02-18-2024, 01:49 PM
Last Post: Perickson
  Changed data directory from OneDrive, Now can't read data Rich66 9 1,019 08-24-2023, 11:32 PM
Last Post: Rich66
  Import CSV data file without matching SD card sleep data 2SleepBetta 4 1,256 09-30-2021, 05:55 AM
Last Post: Neelix
  Bug: Viatom data reappearing in OSCAR after deleting oximetry data Ratchick 2 951 04-19-2021, 10:10 PM
Last Post: Ratchick
  Oscar Error there is no data to graph summary data only u4ea 2 1,441 02-05-2021, 10:02 PM
Last Post: u4ea

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.