Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

new APAP user.. Resvent 8000 ibreeze
new APAP user.. Resvent 8000 ibreeze
I have check the listings and can't find any info on my machine.  Anyone has info hopefully good!  It is a Resvent 8000 iBreeze
Thanks
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: new APAP user.. Resvent 8000 ibreeze
Hi pjhiett!  -  Welcome

Your CPAP is sold through Wellue, better known for their oximeters.  Their website name is GetWellue.   As far as I know, you are the first to report having one here.  Aesthetically, it is a very nice looking unit. I am interested in the type of data that it provides to your SD card.   I am wondering if it follows any of the larger brand devices.  Is this your first CPAP, or it this to replace an older unit?
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Attaching Images and Files on Apnea Board
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
I forgot to mention that they offer sleep analysis software for your CPAP. Its name is iMatrix and is available for download from their website. By the way, it is free.
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
Its my first machine. Having a had time can only wear it 2 hrs and wake up choking or a severe headache.  I have not downloaded the Oscar software.  I assume I can post results then.

thx, was wondering if Oscar works for mine.
Post Reply Post Reply
Since we don't know its data structure, OSCAR should be regarded as "out of consideration" at this time.   For now, try using the iMatrix software.   When you get some data on your SD card, and are willing to share it for analysis of it file structure, please let us know.  Who knows, maybe they copied another manufacturer's data format.

EDIT:
Don't search for iMatrix software. Apparently there is another software company of the same name. It seems that the analysis software is limited to a Windows only platform.
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Apnea Helpful Tips

Post Reply Post Reply
I don't believe OSCAR supports your machine, but as stated above, the GetWellue website offers iMatrix software for download.
OpalRose
Apnea Board Administrator
www.apneaboard.com

Soft Cervical Collar
Optimizing therapy
OSCAR supported machines
Mask Primer

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE.  ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA.  INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
I didn't see any type of user manual on the site. Maybe the iMatrix software has some help files for the machine?

But they tell you how to get into the "Doctor Menu" (presumably clinicians menu) right on the website. Strange....
Jeff8356

MacBook Air (2017, Intel) | macOS Monterey (12.7) | OSCAR v1.5.1 | VM = Win10/Win11 |
How to Links:
Installing OSCAR on a Mac
Organizing your OSCAR charts
Attaching screenshots and files for the forum
OSCAR Help
OSCAR - The Guide

Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [CPAP] New User w/ ResVent iBreeze 20A rstark13 5 129 03-26-2024, 09:41 AM
Last Post: TechieHippie
  Issues with APAP WWYD FlyingUmbrella683 1 86 03-22-2024, 07:21 PM
Last Post: Deborah K.
  New APAP machine: Lowenstein Prisma Smart Max Robert Detz 10 362 03-21-2024, 07:58 AM
Last Post: WisNaeMe
  [Health] RESMED APAP tuning sleeper2460 10 557 03-18-2024, 08:43 AM
Last Post: sleeper2460
  Help interpreting iMatrix resvent Data Adamby1047 0 97 03-16-2024, 12:59 PM
Last Post: Adamby1047
  APAP optimization assistance jayed53 9 426 03-14-2024, 03:13 PM
Last Post: jayed53
  srwilsn3's therapy thread | APAP -> BiPAP srwilsn3 34 1,410 03-14-2024, 02:23 PM
Last Post: UnicornRider

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.