Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

new-B HAVING TROUBLE
Question 
I can use my cpac only once a night, after I take of after the first time at night then try to use it again, it powers up, but it does not adjust to my breathing I hear 2 clicks like check vales on /off ,no breath-by breath  but next morning it works fine first time????
Post Reply Post Reply
Welcome to the forum. If your machine is relatively new, talk to the supplier about service. You might try unplugging the machine, and re-powering at the connector. This is not a problem I have heard of previously for the Resmed Airsense 10 Autoset.

You may want to download the free SleepyHead software. It may provide a clue on what is happening.
Post Reply Post Reply
Hi rnow,
WELCOME! to the forum.!
I’m not quite sure what you are asking.
Hang in there for more suggestions and answers to your question.
Hopefully, you get your machine problem straightened out, good luck on your CPAP journey.
trish6hundred
Post Reply Post Reply

ThanksThanks to all after reading some other posts I did some things . I moved the power cord to the floor that did not work, moved the base to the floor that did not work ,removed all the wires that did not work, I was using a new heated hose for 2 weeks ,so i put the old not heated hose back on and every thing is back got 6.5 hrs in last night up 2 times and still working??
Post Reply Post Reply
This does suggest a problem in the power supply adapter. It is not putting out the power required to run the CPAP and the heated hose, so the whole deal shuts down. I would get a replacement as soon as possible as the failure could be progressive.
Post Reply Post Reply
ThanksI have to call lincare.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  ASV AHI trouble fiur 2 142 12-12-2017, 06:51 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  Trouble keeping my mouth closed Kryogen 26 1,041 10-09-2017, 08:58 AM
Last Post: SarcasticDave94
Question [CPAP] Trouble shooting resmed 100 Sleep1ngb3auty16 0 125 09-12-2017, 06:30 PM
Last Post: Sleep1ngb3auty16
Question [Equipment] trouble moving from RemStar Auto to AirSense 10 jim.evo 53 1,839 08-31-2017, 04:39 PM
Last Post: jim.evo
  [Equipment] Trouble shooting resmed 100 Sleep1ngb3auty16 2 236 08-03-2017, 08:29 PM
Last Post: OpalRose
  CPAP cured my sleep apnea but had slight trouble breathing when awake. sharp56 1 385 07-30-2017, 02:34 PM
Last Post: justMongo
  Try adding aromatherapy to your treatment if you are new and having trouble nzbnate 19 1,771 07-20-2017, 09:44 PM
Last Post: CB91710