Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

new Resmed ff mask
RE: new Resmed ff mask
Yet another mask to try. There goes my budget!    Oh-jeez
Download SleepyHead
Organize your Sleepyhead Charts
Posting Charts
Beginner's Guide to SleepyHead
Mask Primer
Advisory Members serve as an "Advisory Committee" to help shape Apnea Board's rules & policies.

Membership in the Advisory Members group does not imply medical expertise or qualification for advising Sleep Apnea patients concerning their treatment.

Post Reply Post Reply
Seems very interesting .  Hope they package the two cushions that are available in one fitpack like the dreamwear full face.
Post Reply Post Reply
Just found out that Supplier #14 has new ResMed AirFit F-30 in stock, priced at $169

Edit: Not only #14, but it seems most of the suppliers expect to ship it starting tomorrow...
Post Reply Post Reply
Looks interesting. May try it sometime in future. Think I'll be trying N-20 next though.
INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEBSITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
I ordered the new F30 FFM today from Supplier #1 for about $135.  Talked with a nice sales rep who told me that they still do not have any fitting guidelines from Resmed, but have requested them asap as they have had many preliminary sales.  Fitting guidelines today were "If you use an F20 Medium, probably should order an F30 medium. The F30 comes in "small" and "medium" with a one size fits all headgear.  Shipment begins tomorrow.

My local DME was still behind the power curve but did think they would be stocking them in the future.

Eat-popcorn
Post Reply Post Reply
+1 on ordering from Supplier #1. I'll write a review after I try it out.
Download SleepyHead
Posting Charts
Mask Primer
Advisory Members serve as an "Advisory Committee" to help shape Apnea Board's rules & policies.

Membership in the Advisory Members group does not imply medical expertise or qualification for advising Sleep Apnea patients concerning their treatment.

Post Reply Post Reply
Another +1 on ordering from Supplier #1

BTW:  my first post!
Post Reply Post Reply
Well at least it has the nicer headgear and magnets as the AirFit/Touch. But when I went to my DME to try other masks that sit under the nose, they never sealed properly. Sitting under the nose doesnt make sense to me. Maybe if they had plugs that completely plugged the nose up. Guess I'll have to stick to my AirTouch F20 FFM for now. Even though that isn't perfect and leaks around my mouth sometimes.
ResMed AirCurve 10 vAuto
Pressure EPAP min 4.4, IPAP 8.4, IPAP Max 18, PS 4.

Post Reply Post Reply
The magnets make this a 100% no-go for me as my wife has a pacemaker which can be affected by magnetic fields.  These magnets may not have the strength to impact the pacemaker but I cannot take the chance of an interaction.
Post Reply Post Reply
From Supplier #1:
"We are terribly sorry for the delay, at this time we do not have an exact date of when ResMed will be providing us enough stock to begin shipping out orders.
However once we receive a shipment, we will begin filling orders as soon as possible."

They will be more than happy to accept your payment ahead of time though. 

Rolleyes
Download SleepyHead
Posting Charts
Mask Primer

Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Using DreamWisp Nasal Mask With ResMed AirSense 11 Avign0n323 2 339 01-31-2024, 01:17 PM
Last Post: Avign0n323
  Resmed Airfit P30i Nasal Pillows Mask Leak Question fuzz 2 483 01-25-2024, 03:10 PM
Last Post: fuzz
  [CPAP] Still can't keep mask on after switching to ResMed Kevstuf 7 503 01-03-2024, 11:15 PM
Last Post: Kevstuf
  How to stop leakages from the F30i Full Face Mask by ResMed Jose Castro 8 1,481 11-18-2023, 04:37 AM
Last Post: UnknownActor
  ResMed mask settings - what changes in each type? skypony 8 16,070 11-13-2023, 10:14 AM
Last Post: DaveL
  Mask Change P10/ N30 to F20 Issue (Resmed) mcman56 14 950 11-12-2023, 01:21 PM
Last Post: SarcasticDave94
Angry [CPAP] Resmed Mask F30i - Tabs keep breaking.. Anybody else have this problem? Snacko 5 1,721 10-20-2023, 08:57 PM
Last Post: RainbowFish

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.