Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

new and seeking feedback
RE: new and seeking feedback
If you want to talk directly with the sleep tech and can't get through the front office, then you might simply show up one night at the sleep center on the same day of the week at about the same time you went for your study. Be patient and polite, let the sleep tech handle the other patients and duties, then s/he might be happy to talk with you.

Realize the sleep tech can't jeopardize their position by contradicting what a doctor concluded, but s/he might have some ideas or advice for you. Also, if something was overlooked in the report, s/he might be willing to talk with the doc about it on your behalf.

Realize this might be a delicate situation and they don't owe you a followup. You will be showing up at night unannounced and without an appointment. So be non-threatening, think and act as if anything good that comes from this is based on grace, and hope for the best.

Based on my own experience with my sleep lab tech, I would not hesitate to visit the tech in this manner, but if he said he couldn't talk to me I would politely say thanks and walk away. If I had a question related to the night I did my sleep study or titration study, I think he would probably take a moment with me. YMMV.

good luck sunshine

Saldus Miegas
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Question [Diagnosis] Home Sleep Study Results & Feedback togapilot 6 605 03-26-2024, 02:36 PM
Last Post: togapilot
  CPAP newbie / OSCAR / study feedback Brad124 4 286 03-23-2024, 08:02 AM
Last Post: Brad124
  Sleep HQ Chart Feedback RobertGeorge 9 316 03-21-2024, 07:05 AM
Last Post: Plmnb
  Eagerly seeking ancient CPAP part ! Visualist 3 343 03-12-2024, 09:34 PM
Last Post: Visualist
  21 nights in, seeking advice smmille1 3 267 03-10-2024, 03:09 PM
Last Post: smmille1
  Brain Fog - seeking guidance in optimizing my therapy deocder 42 5,479 02-20-2024, 10:52 AM
Last Post: deocder
  [Equipment] Seeking advice for reset of time zone richapple 0 213 02-03-2024, 11:43 AM
Last Post: richapple

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.