Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

new bee
RE: new bee
To change laguage settings try press setup button and the spinning knob at the same time for 3 seconds, you'll find the language choices.

[link removed] ships all Resmed products overseas with Fedex Intl. Economy and at very competitive product prices, which is very convenient for non-US residents.

In the future, please refer to the Supplier's list. In this case, you would have said "Supplier 28 in the Supplier's list". - Moderator
-----
Moderator Action: Link Removed
To maintain our status as an educational organization, the only commercial links allowed in this forum are to CPAP-related manufacturer websites. This is stated in the Apnea Board Rules with details given in the Commercial Links Policy section.
-----
Post Reply Post Reply
(10-28-2012, 09:04 PM)koala Wrote: To change laguage settings try press setup button and the spinning knob at the same time for 3 seconds, you'll find the language choices.
mine says English and doesn't give any other choice

Post Reply Post Reply
(10-28-2012, 09:04 PM)koala Wrote: To change laguage settings try press setup button and the spinning knob at the same time for 3 seconds, you'll find the language choices.

[link removed] ships all Resmed products overseas with Fedex Intl. Economy and at very competitive product prices, which is very convenient for non-US residents.

In the future, please refer to the Supplier's list. In this case, you would have said "Supplier 28 in the Supplier's list". - Moderator

-----
Moderator Action: Link Removed
To maintain our status as an educational organization, the only commercial links allowed in this forum are to CPAP-related manufacturer websites. This is stated in the Apnea Board Rules with details given in the Commercial Links Policy section.
-----

Understood Sir, won't make that mistake again.
Post Reply Post Reply
(10-29-2012, 03:26 AM)koala Wrote: To change laguage settings try press setup button and the spinning knob at the same time for 3 seconds, you'll find the language choices.

Yes I try this, but frence is the only language that is aviable in my maschine.
The description you gave me is writen here in the thread about the clinic-modus and I follow this desription step by step.

greetings from germany and sleep well

hundemumin

I dont give it up quickly but I think, if the maschine dont speak german or english, than I have to learn frence....
Post Reply Post Reply
My S9 Autoset has about 5 laguages to choose from, mostly Europeans.
I think it's because of firmware version differences.
Post Reply Post Reply
4 European languages actually, French, Portuguese, Spanish and English.
Post Reply Post Reply

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.