Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

new bee
new bee
I just want to say Hello to all mebers here on this board.

I'm 48 years old, and I live in a small town near Hamburg Germany.

My english is very poor, but I try my best to be better.

I found this board while I'm looking for a description to join the clinic-modus for my new Resmed S9 autoset.

So I find you...

A few weeks ago I bought a new resmed S9 autoset at Ebay (in france); but france is not my language. So it is up to me to find out a way to change the language from france into german or into english.

I find a thread here from "needhelp" with the same problem.
And I am also unable to change the language because in my maschine the only aviable language is france.

I hope I will find a way to fix this problem.

Greetings from Hamburg Germany, and sleep well

hundemumin
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: new bee
Welcome to Apnea Board. You'll get a quicker answer if you post in the main forum. SuperSleeper will probably move this thread there when he sees it.

You can find the setup instructions at http://www.apneaboard.com/resmed-s9-cpap-setup
The language choice is on the configuration menu. English, French, Spanish, and Portuguese are available. You may also want to request a clinician's menu from the board.
Post Reply Post Reply
Hi hundemumin
in future get your machine and supplies from US
Welcome
Post Reply Post Reply
(10-28-2012, 05:09 PM)zonk Wrote: Hi hundemumin
in future get your machine and supplies from US

ResMed does not allow their US suppliers to ship ResMed products overseas--and CPAP machines and masks are not allowed on the US eBay site.
Post Reply Post Reply
(10-28-2012, 05:13 PM)big_dave Wrote: ResMed does not allow their US suppliers to ship ResMed products overseas.
don,t say it loud Too-funny

Post Reply Post Reply
(10-28-2012, 05:13 PM)big_dave Wrote: ResMed does not allow their US suppliers to ship ResMed products overseas--and CPAP machines and masks are not allowed on the US eBay site.

I bought an cushion for my fisher&paykel mask in the US. It was much cheaper than in Germany.

How much is the resmend S9 autoset in the US?

In Germany I have to pay almost 1700,- EUR for it.

Maybe its better for the next time to buy a flight to New Yrok buy it there have a few nice days and bring it (used) as a medical device to Europe.

Greetings from Hamburg, and sleep well

hundemumin
Post Reply Post Reply
It's about $850 ordered online or $2000 from a brick-and-mortar DME, excluding the humidifier.

I like your idea--if you have to spend the money you may as well get some enjoyment out of it. You could also order a different brand from the US (such as your F&P mask).
Post Reply Post Reply
where there is will .. there is way to get what you want .. you only have to ask
Supplier #2 (prices cheaper) and #10 ship to OZ ... you can ask if they ship to Germany and about voltage requirements
you need a plug adapter or may be even you can use the same power brick
http://www.apneaboard.com/forums/Thread-...plier-List
Post Reply Post Reply
Hi hundemumin,
WELCOME! to the forum.!
Best of luck on getting your machine changed and you have come to the right place for assistance.
trish6hundred
Post Reply Post Reply
Welcome hundemumin!

I moved the thread to the Main Forum, because it's sleep apnea related.

SuperSleeper
Apnea Board Administrator
www.ApneaBoard.com

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.

Post Reply Post Reply

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.