Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

new cpap
Exclaimation 
new cpap
Well my DME must be fair. They didnot have the s9 elite in stock now, so she went ahead and gave me the autoset instead of waiting to get the elite,s in stock. She just set it for cpap ha,ha, machine is cabable of both cpap and auto. Well tonight will be the test run so wish me well.

FMAC
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: new cpap
Heh, worked out well for you. :-)
Post Reply Post Reply
Change it in your profile, S9 is resmed not repironcis machine. Just check it should say AutoSet next to stop/start button bc S9 Escape Auto is auto machine but not fully data capable machine.
Post Reply Post Reply
Is there an Escape Auto? I thought there was the Escape and the Escape Elite?

Either way, run from the Resmed Escape.
PaulaO

Take a deep breath and count to zen.

Post Reply Post Reply
(04-26-2012, 01:55 PM)PaulaO2 Wrote: Is there an Escape Auto? I thought there was the Escape and the Escape Elite?

Either way, run from the Resmed Escape.
http://www.resmed.com/us/products/s9_ser...nc=dealers

Post Reply Post Reply
Thanks. I get confused so easily on these name things. And doesn't a non-data capable auto machine just seem so...stupid??
PaulaO

Take a deep breath and count to zen.

Post Reply Post Reply
(04-26-2012, 02:12 PM)PaulaO2 Wrote: Thanks. I get confused so easily on these name things. And doesn't a non-data capable auto machine just seem so...stupid??

You are so right. That way the Dr. will have to do a new titration every time that he thinks that the pressure settings need to be changed. The Dr. is stupid like a fox. Of course the Dr. isn't providing the best patient care possible.
This post is a natural product. The slight variations in spelling and 
grammar enhance its individual character and beauty and in no way 
are to be considered flaws or defects.

Post Reply Post Reply
(04-26-2012, 01:51 PM)zonk Wrote: Change it in your profile, S9 is resmed not repironcis machine. Just check it should say AutoSet next to stop/start button bc S9 Escape Auto is auto machine but not fully data capable machine.

Sorry about that. In all the jumping up and down I had a brain surge.
Changed.

fmacOh-jeez
Post Reply Post Reply

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.