trailrider Offline

Preferred Members-2

Machine: A10 Autoset for Her
Mask Type: Nasal mask
Mask Make & Model: Eson or P10
Humidifier: autoset
CPAP Pressure: 6-12 DME, 7-13 me
CPAP Software: SleepyHead

Other Comments: engineer. EPR at 3, unheated hose, humidity at 2. Routine hose entanglement.

Sex: Female

RE: new here: hoping to help others and myself
Wow, that's a tough road you are on Multime. I was wondering how you were doing. Congratulations on getting home and keeping up your spirits. One battle at a time, ok? Take care, and keep us informed about how things are going.
04-20-2015 09:23 PM
Find all posts by this user Post Reply Quote this message in a reply

Donate to Apnea Board
multime Offline

Preferred Members

Machine: Philips respironics system one
Mask Type: Full face mask
Mask Make & Model: resmed quattro fx
Humidifier: part of system one
CPAP Pressure: 8 (repeat study needed)
CPAP Software: Not using software

Other Comments:

Sex: Male
Thanks everyone. I still have a nurse now but I'm getting around very well. I've spent the last several days getting my home in order. Shopping for food, getting meds, paying bills, calling companies to get waivers on past due bills etc.

The bright side is that no CSR wanted to deny a waiver to somebody who just got out of ICU. I don't think they wanted bad karma. I haven't had any problems it's just a very time consuming process.

I would have posted earlier but I was just so tired and dealing with eye focus problems. Also the state took my drivers license away until my doctors say I'm not a risk driving. I'm still having major vision problems because of the lack of bloodflow to my brain. This is similar to what people deal with after having a stroke.

Getting ready for bed so have a great night of sleep everyone. Don't let the bed bugs bite.Bigwink
04-20-2015 10:11 PM
quiescence at last Offline

Advisory Members

Machine: REMstar System One with Autoflex
Mask Type: Full face mask
Mask Make & Model: Quattro AirFit F10
Humidifier: yes typical setting = 4
CPAP Pressure: 5-13 Autotritrating CPAP
CPAP Software: SleepyHead EncoreBasic

Other Comments: CMS-50F Plus oximeter /w SPO2 Assistant software. Avowed mouth-breather switching to nose-breathing

Sex: Male

Wishing you a speedy recovery, and the blessing of no more serious conditions cropping up.

Dedicated to QALity sleep.
You'll note I am listed as an Advisory Member. I am honored to be listed as such. See the fine print - Advisory Members as a group provide advice and suggestions to Apnea Board administrators and staff concerning Apnea Board operation and administrative policies. Membership in the Advisory Member group should not be understood as in any way implying medical expertise or qualification for advising Sleep Apnea patients concerning their treatment.
04-27-2015 07:23 AM

Donate to Apnea Board

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  intro/hoping to use wife's cpap temporarily fredflintstone 8 417 09-05-2016 05:57 AM
Last Post: cate1898
  Supply reselling (hoping not to start a flame war) Snowbird47 17 1,538 12-20-2015 12:06 AM
Last Post: justMongo
  21.6 AHI. Hoping surgery will do the trick. eh33 23 5,256 02-21-2013 01:55 AM
Last Post: SuperSleeper
  Hoping someone can help!!! apneastinks 26 10,144 01-05-2013 03:54 AM
Last Post: zonk