Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

new here. looking to learn.
Hi, I was diagnosed with sleep apnea last year, so still relatively new to all this. I found this site, because I am the type of guy that likes to fix my own stuff. My insurance doesn't really pay anything towards my supplies, or my machine. So If I can find out to help myself safely. I want to be able to do so.
I'm glad I found this forum, so far I've found alot of wisdom to help out a newbie to the CPAP world.
Post Reply Post Reply
Hi BarryB,
WELCOME! to the forum.!
You will learn a lot on this board and there are lots of great people here to help.
Feel free to ask questions and happy reading the many posts here.
Best of luck to you with your CPAP therapy.
trish6hundred
Post Reply Post Reply
(04-02-2013, 08:56 PM)BarryB Wrote: Hi, I was diagnosed with sleep apnea last year, so still relatively new to all this. I found this site, because I am the type of guy that likes to fix my own stuff. My insurance doesn't really pay anything towards my supplies, or my machine. So If I can find out to help myself safely. I want to be able to do so.
I'm glad I found this forum, so far I've found a lot of wisdom to help out a newbie to the CPAP world.

Welcome

And don't be afraid to ask questions!
Post Reply Post Reply

Thanks for the warm welcome.
Post Reply Post Reply
Hi Barry,

Welcome

If you want to be involved more in your own therapy, there is SleepyHead software that will work in analyzing the data your machine generates on you every night.

With those tools you'll be able to be much more effective in your own treatment.

Cheers!
"With ordinary talent and extraordinary perseverance, all things are attainable." - Thomas Foxwell Buxton

Cool
Post Reply Post Reply
Welcome to the forum!!! We are glad you joined us!!! Welcome

You can also utilize the ResScan software, available HERE to assist you with seeing how well your machine is working for you.

Sleep-well
INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  where can i learn about all this software stuff ? xxyzx 6 373 04-05-2017, 09:45 PM
Last Post: Melman
  3 months in.... still so much to learn shawn42 12 1,235 06-24-2016, 07:11 PM
Last Post: shawn42
Ohmy I hate this. I'm worried I won't make compliance and will never learn to tolerate it allynpsych 23 2,480 04-13-2016, 02:53 PM
Last Post: palerider
  New to Sleeping and CPAP but willing to learn Stbrnd 10 1,895 07-22-2015, 03:03 PM
Last Post: Stbrnd
  [Equipment] What I have learn about my machine justMongo 2 933 03-27-2014, 12:39 PM
Last Post: Peter_C