Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

new member and data from CheckMe O2 available for OSCAR
RE: new member and data from CheckMe O2 available for OSCAR
(08-03-2020, 01:52 PM)LE GALIBIER Wrote: When I use Oscar / Data / Import data from Viatom: to open my sleep file 20200731013921 for example I get a single file format to open it: 20 [0-5] [0-9] [01] [ 0-9] [0-3]… .. and when I click on my sleep file to open it, I get the message: Up to date oximetry data is already up to date on D / SD Apnea / Checkme… . / file ………… and then a Bug closes Oscar afterwards.

Yes, I'm aware that you're using the Checkme Pro, and that OSCAR doesn't support it yet, but I was focusing on the last thing you said above: "a Bug closes Oscar afterwards."

Even if we don't support your device, we don't want OSCAR to crash. Can you make it crash reliably?
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: new member and data from CheckMe O2 available for OSCAR
Hello,

Yes there was a mistake about our last correspondence because of the language barrier. And although google translate is a great facilitator, there are some subtleties that you can only grasp when you master a language, and unfortunately this is my case.

After our very first exchanges, I uninstalled Oscar, reinstalled him in another directory, and followed the instructions as instructed during installation. Since OSCAR is very stable and I import the data everyday from my ResMed CPAP to OSCAR, and everything is OK. 
The interpretation of the data is very rich, relevant and really great.

Thank you for the job you do.

LE  GALIBIER
Thanks
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  OSCAR Vs device data Siva 1 72 04-17-2024, 12:44 PM
Last Post: G. Szabo
  Oscar "No Supported Data Found" Resmed Airsense 11 cpapmj 3 90 04-13-2024, 10:21 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  OSCAR import of Viatom/Wellue data - DST time base SleeperAwake21 5 926 03-30-2024, 02:21 PM
Last Post: dfunk
  OSCAR not recognising SD card data from BMC alid 7 270 03-30-2024, 12:44 AM
Last Post: alid
Question OK TO IMPORT SLEEP DATA FROM OLD SD CARD INTO OSCAR W/O MESSING UP CURRENT DATA? Plmnb 3 247 03-29-2024, 11:02 AM
Last Post: Plmnb
  Uploading Wellue O2 Ring Data to Oscar ggs5 9 906 03-29-2024, 08:52 AM
Last Post: StuartC
  Trouble importing data to Oscar bubbafoxus 2 223 03-22-2024, 05:40 PM
Last Post: bubbafoxus

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.