Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

new member and data from CheckMe O2 available for OSCAR
new member and data from CheckMe O2 available for OSCAR
Hi all,
I discovered this forum while looking for a way to be able to read the data coming from an Airsense 10 auto and I obviously found OSCAR.

I thank all the different actors of this project which is really great.

I have a Viatom CheckMe O2 and when importing the data, OSCAR informed me that it had never seen the data from this device and that it would be interesting to provide it.
Of course, I want the files to be available to you.
But I don't know where to send them.
Best regards,
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: new member and data from CheckMe O2 available for OSCAR
Welcome, and thanks for being willing to share your data. What would be most helpful is the sample files you imported, along with PDFs from O2 Insight Pro so that we can compare the data with how Viatom is displaying it.

Please upload the files to @bonjour's dropbox at:

https://www.dropbox.com/request/6VeFzBXa4qZ37EgphL5b

and I'll take a look at them.
Post Reply Post Reply
The Viatom CheckMe O2 is the same as the Wellue SleepU.  Do you use the O2 Insight Pro to download your data?  Wellue seems to be the U.S. version of Viatom.

Update: I just checked and the CheckMe O2 PC-Reporting Software  looks exactly like the O2 Insight Pro program. I wonder if it stores the data in a different format. If you are wondering, OSCAR does work with the files from O2 Insight Pro, as well as, the Android app, ViHealth.
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Attaching Images and Files on Apnea Board
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
Hello,
I have not yet received the special cable (Micro D / USB) to connect the CheckMe O2 to the PC (it should come Monday ...) so I took an assignment directly from the smartphone (copy cession file on PC and select for import) ... it seems to work but I have the message.

I try again Monday with the cable and the "normal" procedure and tell you what happens.
Thanks for your reply.
Post Reply Post Reply
The Android app creates a folder on your device that store the data files. I have coped them from my phone to my Google Drive, so I could import them into OSCAR on a Linux computer.
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
Only their PC app provides the full reports, and it insists on downloading the data directly from the oximeter. (At least, I didn't have much luck copying in externally acquired data in a way that the PC app would recognize.)
Post Reply Post Reply
I downloaded today's O2 data, using both the PC and my Android phone. The filenames are the same but the Android file size is almost twice as large, PC 23.1 KB versus Android 46.1 KB. OSCAR allowed both of these files to be imported without any problem.
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Apnea Helpful Tips

Post Reply Post Reply
Hi all,
(I apologize for the poor quality of English and I may not always be very clear here - my language is French)

First of all, I would like to thank you for your immediate responses to my request.
In fact, as I said, I do not have the cable that allows the PC to recognize the Viatom CheckMe O2 device (the cable supplied with here is only used for charging and does not work in "tft data" mode .
It does exist, however, and I ordered it (arriving tomorrow (I hope...)).

So I did, as Crimson Nape mentioned, connect my smartphone to my PC (win10) via USB and read ViHealth files.
The import went through and the data displayed well in OSCAR (this program is great: well done guys!).

I believe the data is not corrupted, but OSCAR has signaled to me that it would be best if I send it to the developers for them to identify.
That’s why I made the message.

I'm sorry, I did not see until after that a topic related to this issue was brought up by astracan on 11 Mar 2020 Checkme O2.

There you go, thanks to Crimson Nape for his testing and also to sawinglogz for his quick response.
@sawinglogz : If I noticed a difference between "direct" and going through the application and their cable, I would send to "DropBox bonjour" the files with a little comment.

Have a good night (here it is 9:00 p.m.: o)
Post Reply Post Reply
The message you saw is what OSCAR displays when there's something in the data we haven't seen before. Recently we've had reports of new data in the header that previously was only zero. In the past, we've been able to figure out what those values are from looking at the PC reports.

OSCAR doesn't care about most of the values in the header, but it displays the warning because we can't be sure of the behavior of something we've never seen. They could use a new value that means everything else should be interpreted differently, but thankfully it doesn't sound like they did that here.

As to the difference in size, I noticed that some raw files looked like they were reporting data every 2s, but they were really repeating every sample twice. The PC software fixes that (hence half the size), showing the samples every 4s.
Post Reply Post Reply
Oh, OK! Android just stutters. Thanks
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Apnea Helpful Tips

Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Question OK TO IMPORT SLEEP DATA FROM OLD SD CARD INTO OSCAR W/O MESSING UP CURRENT DATA? Plmnb 1 72 8 hours ago
Last Post: Ibrumley
  Trouble importing data to Oscar bubbafoxus 2 87 03-22-2024, 05:40 PM
Last Post: bubbafoxus
  OSCAR Profiles and Combining Different Brand CPAP Data StratCat48 2 49 03-22-2024, 08:00 AM
Last Post: StratCat48
  Where Oscar put the data file? Rosacer24 0 59 03-22-2024, 12:16 AM
Last Post: Rosacer24
  There's 1.5 years of data in my OSCAR, but now there's a problem Snackers 8 217 03-19-2024, 03:36 AM
Last Post: Snackers
  OSCAR v1.5.2- error code 5, unable to write to data directory sleepynotion 2 106 03-18-2024, 12:09 PM
Last Post: sleepynotion
  OSCAR data backup strategy matt2 2 95 03-18-2024, 10:32 AM
Last Post: LoudSnorer

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.