Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

new member and data from CheckMe O2 available for OSCAR
RE: new member and data from CheckMe O2 available for OSCAR
Good morning
, I would like to apologize for my very broken English since I am French speaking and I used Google for the English translation.
I am a new member and I did not know how to create a new thread for the integration of Checkme Pro since the new thread tab does not appear in my home page and therefore I have grafted myself on the Checkme O2 thread by waiting to familiarize myself better with the forum
I have been paired with a Resmed S 10 for a year for sleep apnea, and I use Oscar to interpret my results and monitor my sleep status. Oscar is a great tool and I can imagine the astronomical amount of work it took to design it. I want to salute the whole community of ApneaBoard for this big job. And Bravo!
For the follow-up of my oximetry, I recently bought a Checkme Pro Holter it is a Viatom product, its equivalent in the USA is the Checkme Pro Doctor. This is an ECG and oximeter machine and I have tried using Oscar for reading and interpreting Sleep Monitor Checkme Pro data but without success.
When I use Oscar / Data / Import data from Viatom: to open my sleep file 20200731013921 for example I get a single file format to open it: 20 [0-5] [0-9] [01] [ 0-9] [0-3]… .. and when I click on my sleep file to open it, I get the message: Up to date oximetry data is already up to date on D / SD Apnea / Checkme… . / file ………… and then a Bug closes Oscar afterwards.
The Checkme Browser software from Checkme pro allows you to make PDF, Jpg or CSV reports and so I tried to import the CSV reports with Zeo, Dreem, and Somnopose but each time with messages: Problems opening the Somnopose file and then Oscar closes.
Of course, I will gladly send you the Sleep Monitor Checkme Pro files from the Mobile App and Check me Browser software if you need them. Just tell me where you want me to drop them off.
Thanks in advance for everything you do
The Galibier
Post Reply Post Reply
(08-03-2020, 01:52 PM)LE GALIBIER Wrote: When I use Oscar / Data / Import data from Viatom: to open my sleep file 20200731013921 for example I get a single file format to open it: 20 [0-5] [0-9] [01] [ 0-9] [0-3]… .. and when I click on my sleep file to open it, I get the message: Up to date oximetry data is already up to date on D / SD Apnea / Checkme… . / file ………… and then a Bug closes Oscar afterwards.

Those are the correct steps, but OSCAR shouldn't crash like that!

What version of OSCAR are you running?

In Help > Troubleshooting > System Information, where does it say your Data directory is stored?

I see now that you're using the CheckMe Pro, which we haven't seen before. Please upload a zip of your files, CSV reports, and PDFs to:

https://www.dropbox.com/request/6VeFzBXa4qZ37EgphL5b

Thank you!
Post Reply Post Reply
Good evening and a big thank you for your response and your responsiveness.
 I can't explain the crash, I'm using Oscar 1.1.1 + 2d69049c and the Directory is on C: / Users / LE GALIBIER / Documents / OSCAR Data .
For PC data processing there is the Checkme Browser software and for mobile the Android Check mobile application. Since the device performs several functions: ECG, Oximeter, Thermometer, Systolic pressure measurement, Sleep monitoring, Pedometer and daily check over 20 seconds (ECG, oximetry, systolic pressure), the Checkme Pro folder contains various files . That's why and to help you quickly find yourself in these different files, I used the PC software Checkme Browser to indicate 4 sleep monitoring files: 20200803002724, 20200731013921, 20200713014330, 20200627003553 that I downloaded under CSV, JPG, and PDF format. In the Android Check mobile app version: you will find the files in the Check mobile folder: 20200803002724   20200803002724qt.dat; 20200731013921   20200731013921qt.dat; 20200713014330  20200713014330qt.dat; 20200627003553  20200627003553qt.dat.  
The only downloadable format is the PDF format. I put the files to you as you indicated to me.
Best regards
LE GALIBIER
Post Reply Post Reply
The files that "should" work with OSCAR are, 20200803002724, 20200731013921, and 20200627003553 raw data files in your Check mobile folder. Do not try the CSV, JPG, and PDF format files.

Good luck!
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Attaching Images and Files on Apnea Board
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
He's got a model we haven't seen before, which includes a bunch of other channels, so it might not import. (Or those other channels could be in the other files...)
Post Reply Post Reply
Agreed. I was comparing the file differences of my unit and his. I noticed that his has an additional "at.dat" file of the same name. I am hoping the developers placed the additional channels in that file. The worst thing to happen is for it not to work.
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Attaching Images and Files on Apnea Board
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
Thank you, Le Galibier, this data is very interesting.

It will probably take a us a while to support it: much of the important data is buried in the SQlite database on the PC, and the oximetry files are unlike the ones from their consumer models.
Post Reply Post Reply
Good morning all,
I'm not computer savvy, but if you need more info on how it works, don't hesitate.

LE GALIBIER
Post Reply Post Reply
Thank you for your help. I haven't been able to get OSCAR to crash when (not) importing your data files.

Does it reliably crash for you? If so, precisely what steps are you taking?
Post Reply Post Reply
Hello,
 thank you for your reply.  In fact, I can't import the data from Viatom. I want to clarify that I use the Checkme Pro device and not Checkme O2 (Read all correspondence regarding this post). When I use Oscar / Data / Import data from Viatom: to open my sleep file 20200731013921 for example I get a single file format to open it: 20 [0-5] [0-9] [01] [ 0-9] [0-3]… .. and when I click on my sleep file to open it, I get the message: Up to date oximetry data is already up to date on D / SD Apnea / Checkme… . / file ………… . Attached is a PDF screenshot which shows the configuration I have on my Computer. Besides, whether I want to import from the Checkme pro Computer  or Checkme mobile folder, I have the same files selected and always the same answer: Up to date oximetry data is already up to date on D / .......
There you go, I don't know what to do and I don't know if you managed to import the data to Oscar and what the result you got.
 Any help will be welcome and thank you in advance.
 Cordially

Attached Files
.pdf   file sleep.pdf (Size: 945.09 KB / Downloads: 7)
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Question OK TO IMPORT SLEEP DATA FROM OLD SD CARD INTO OSCAR W/O MESSING UP CURRENT DATA? Plmnb 1 72 6 hours ago
Last Post: Ibrumley
  Trouble importing data to Oscar bubbafoxus 2 86 03-22-2024, 05:40 PM
Last Post: bubbafoxus
  OSCAR Profiles and Combining Different Brand CPAP Data StratCat48 2 48 03-22-2024, 08:00 AM
Last Post: StratCat48
  Where Oscar put the data file? Rosacer24 0 58 03-22-2024, 12:16 AM
Last Post: Rosacer24
  There's 1.5 years of data in my OSCAR, but now there's a problem Snackers 8 217 03-19-2024, 03:36 AM
Last Post: Snackers
  OSCAR v1.5.2- error code 5, unable to write to data directory sleepynotion 2 106 03-18-2024, 12:09 PM
Last Post: sleepynotion
  OSCAR data backup strategy matt2 2 95 03-18-2024, 10:32 AM
Last Post: LoudSnorer

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.