Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

new oscar install: No data displayed
RE: new oscar install: No data displayed
Those of us who appreciate how quickly our candles burn are interested only in helping new friends. If I can't be useful in any other way, I'll still let others know of this gift you have built.
Post Reply Post Reply
Now post your daily charts.  Your profile says  4 - 20 which along with the fact that you are using a PR machine almost guarantees that your therapy is not optimized.
Post Reply Post Reply
Daily chart 20190721
This was my latest and best chart since I started 46 days ago. Please let me know if additional info is required.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Post Reply Post Reply
You are looking pretty good, so much so I have no recommendations based on what I see in this limited view.

We prefer to always see charts for the full night as that gives us a good overview with detailed charts to showcase issue areas when needed. One issue with sleep studies is that represent only a few minutes of data which may or may not be representative.

I can't tell that much about your pressure because this is not the full night. I suspect there is not much more. So tell me what are your settings?
With a min pressure of 4 most have some issues breathing with that low of pressure. You have Flex on at a value of I think 1 or 2. This is stated to be a comfort only setting, but it impacts pressure and pressure changes from any cause do impact your therapy. STarting at about 21:44:30 you start a behavior that looks like you may be tossing around. At abt 00:40 you have a small cluster of OA events indicating that you tucked your chin, Not important here but keep an eye open for that pattern repeating frequently. Ignore the VS2.

Very good overall. With your low AHI changes should be made based on how you feel. You should not be chasing numbers.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Daily chart 20190721
(07-10-2019, 08:33 PM)f150 Wrote: This was my latest and best chart since I started 46 days ago. Please let me know if additional info is required.

It’s best if you post your daily charts in your own thread, in the general section rather than the software support section may be one of the mods can split this off for you
Post Reply Post Reply
Thanks for the assessment. I just got home from a meeting. Tomorrow I'll post a full day. I can go back as far as 45 days if it it helps. 
Regarding the site, I have a few items I'll be posting over the wkend as well as questions. I want to take a look at the code before I start flapping my gums. 
Much appreciated!
Post Reply Post Reply
will do. durn these newbies!
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  OSCAR Vs device data Siva 1 67 04-17-2024, 12:44 PM
Last Post: G. Szabo
  Oscar "No Supported Data Found" Resmed Airsense 11 cpapmj 3 87 04-13-2024, 10:21 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  OSCAR import of Viatom/Wellue data - DST time base SleeperAwake21 5 925 03-30-2024, 02:21 PM
Last Post: dfunk
  OSCAR not recognising SD card data from BMC alid 7 270 03-30-2024, 12:44 AM
Last Post: alid
Question OK TO IMPORT SLEEP DATA FROM OLD SD CARD INTO OSCAR W/O MESSING UP CURRENT DATA? Plmnb 3 244 03-29-2024, 11:02 AM
Last Post: Plmnb
  Uploading Wellue O2 Ring Data to Oscar ggs5 9 904 03-29-2024, 08:52 AM
Last Post: StuartC
  [split] OSCAR v1.5.2 is Install Problems millerdq 1 158 03-27-2024, 03:29 PM
Last Post: LoudSnorer

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.