Mask Type: Nasal pillows
Mask Make & Model: Resmed Swift FX
Humidifier: Resmed
CPAP Pressure: 6-16
CPAP Software: SleepyHead Other Software

Other Comments: SleepyHead v0.9.8-1

Sex: Male

RE: new to a10 autoset climate line
(06-07-2015 06:28 PM)under pressure Wrote:  Breathingwell.........a quick question for you on your Airsense machine.

I used to use an S9 and with the heated hose you could run the Auto climate control in Auto with the default auto humidity setting of 80% humidity, but while running in Auto you could still change/adjust your hose temperature without having to go to manual.

When I got an early version of the Airsense AutoSet back in September of 2014 I immediately noticed that I could not run the climate control the same way as I used to on the S9. On my Airsense if I have it in Auto Climate control it defaults to humidity at 85% and hose temp to 80 degrees F. I can no longer adjust the hose temp while leaving it in Auto, instead the only way to change hose temp is to set it into Manual mode and then control Humidity setting and Hose temp setting independently.

It sounds like from your post that on your Airsense machine you can run it in Auto, but still control the Hose temp even though you're in Auto this the case? And if so, can you tell me your machine's software version number (find that in "About" in your settings menu)...... You've got me curious if there are some different versions now out that function differently in this respect.

Yes I can set the hose temperature separate from the mode in Auto or Manual. The system SW SX567-0302. Let me know if there is some other information I can give you.
06-07-2015 07:16 PM
Find all posts by this user Post Reply Quote this message in a reply

Donate to Apnea Board
under pressure Offline

Preferred Members-2

Machine: ResMed Airsense 10 Autoset
Mask Type: Full face mask
Mask Make & Model: F&P Simplus
Humidifier: Integrated
CPAP Pressure: 11 - 14
CPAP Software: ResScan SleepyHead

Other Comments: Also use F&P Icon Auto and Z1 Auto for travel and Backup

Sex: Male

That's great, Thank you for the do have a later software version than mine so I think that might be a change since the early models came out.

I have received one over-the-air software upgrade on my machine in early March, but that only changed the software version listed for the humidifier and I think that upgrade fixed a recurring ClimateLineAir fault.

I appreciate the information and I might contact ResMed about the machine software version and see if I can get mine upgraded, I like to be able to run in Auto, but still have control of hose temp, of course it's not really that big a deal, just different and less convienient the way I have to run it now.
(This post was last modified: 06-07-2015 09:19 PM by under pressure.)
06-07-2015 09:18 PM
Winkin' Offline

Machine: ResMed AirSense10 autoset for her
Mask Type: Nasal mask
Mask Make & Model: ResMed Mirage FX for Her
Humidifier: ResMed air sense
CPAP Pressure: 5-15
CPAP Software: Other Software

Other Comments:

Sex: Female

(06-07-2015 06:57 PM)parkerdt Wrote:  If the hose is too heavy, you can get some Velcro wraps that have clips on them, and clip it to you PJs or sheet, or whatever weors for you - takes that weight away! I used Amazon and searched on CPAP hose clips. Glad I did - no more wrestling with the hose.

Thanks, Dave
So far I've been pulling it above my head and between my 2 pillows. Guess my earlier white, very flexible, 8 ft hose spoiled me.
06-10-2015 02:12 PM

Donate to Apnea Board

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Resmed A10 Climate Hose Not Holding Mask Hose player 18 571 10-18-2016 02:54 PM
Last Post: PaytonA
  QTube In-Line Muffler Kit for CPAP stephennic 7 311 09-22-2016 06:19 PM
Last Post: stephennic
  Leakage graph double line Aussie Paul 5 304 09-10-2016 02:26 AM
Last Post: Aussie Paul
Thumbsup [Equipment] Res Med Air sense 10 Autoset With HumidAir humidifier chamber and climate line hose Jmo80w 3 445 08-04-2016 04:08 PM
Last Post: BadGoodDeb
  Cleaning Climate-control tube on ResMed Air Sense 10 GL Bishop 17 10,020 08-02-2016 10:09 PM
Last Post: Sleepster
  [How to] Start a New Thread with the Right Subject Line! PaulaO2 10 1,441 07-28-2016 09:59 PM
Last Post: Ockrocket
  When to replace climate line hose Inky1 4 486 07-16-2016 09:13 AM
Last Post: lab rat