Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

new user, a thank you to the forum members
new user, a thank you to the forum members
Just started therapy last week and I wanted to say thanks to the members of this board. In the weeks between finding out I needed a CPAP till I got it, I researched what I was getting into. The members of this forum we invaluable in educating me. I was looking forward to getting the machine and not being tired and it seems I took to it well, 7-8 hours usage every nite so far, low AHI's, low mask leaks, and feel a ton better. 

Again, thank you!! Thanks
Post Reply Post Reply

Donate to Apnea Board  
RE: new user, a thank you to the forum members
Hello & welcome! I've heard about people like you, starting CPAP therapy and realizing that they feel better in a relatively short period of time. 

I'm so jealous........... Oh-jeez
Post Reply Post Reply
Glad your doing well hang arround here and provide advice support for other new users
Post Reply Post Reply
Welcome to the forum!
Sleep well! Smile
DaveL
Compliant for about 30 Canadian years

I'm just a cpap user like you. I don't give medical advice. I hope to learn from you, and share my experiences with you. 
Seek the advice of a physician before seeking treatment for medical conditions including sleep apnea. Sleep-well

Post Reply Post Reply

Donate to Apnea Board  

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Smile [Admin Note] HAPPY THANKSGIVING to all Apnea Board members! SuperSleeper 9 158 Yesterday, 01:37 PM
Last Post: DaveL
  [Diagnosis] New User RMac 10 306 11-24-2020, 12:34 PM
Last Post: staceyburke
  New to forum and to data analysis a2wheelerte 103 2,243 11-07-2020, 01:34 PM
Last Post: a2wheelerte
  New in this forum. [Snowy2020] Need help to understand the graphs and adjust therapy Snowy2020 63 1,669 11-06-2020, 12:06 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  [CPAP] New to the Forum - Please help Review OSCAR chart SinoAngTatayMo 20 490 10-31-2020, 11:47 AM
Last Post: staceyburke
  Need help please..New to forum jackleuz 7 121 10-26-2020, 10:57 AM
Last Post: jackleuz
  [News] Aussie members - the official word on prescriptions and public health support. DeepBreathing 10 594 10-21-2020, 02:50 AM
Last Post: holden4th

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.