Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

new user dreamstation auto bipap machine d7000
RE: new user dreamstation auto bipap machine d7000
Obstructive events look exactly the same as before. There are a few more centrals than your prior charts. The pattern continues to look positional. The only solution I have, other than improving the collar fit is higher pressure. It depends on your comfort level.
Sleeprider
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Organize your OSCAR Charts
Attaching Files
Mask Primer
How To Deal With Equipment Supplier

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
Higher pressures since i have an auto bipap machine i thought that it would sought of calculate that and adjust as necessary.

Doesnt a dreamstation auto bipap machine work like that or am i missing something?
Post Reply Post Reply
(04-08-2019, 04:33 PM)Feedsack Wrote: Higher pressures since i have an auto bipap machine i thought that it would sought of calculate that and adjust as necessary.

Doesnt a dreamstation auto bipap machine work like that or am i missing something?
 Can anyone explain what pressure it is that i need to adjust?
Post Reply Post Reply
An update to the last post. Recently Ive been experiencing shortness of breath and some tiredness But Ive been sleeping better than I ve ever been. Went to dr and been diagnosed with AFIB after three EKG done concurrently in successive days.
Post Reply Post Reply
I do a lot of reading  since I have a lot of time especially when it raining. 

It appears that i read somewhere that  if  the pressure cause more harm than good perhaps that you should lower the pressures and see what happens. 
 The worse that can happen is that you change it back again.
Well i did just this i lowered the pressure both ipap and epap and i lowered the PS+ and PS-
I found using the same mask my AHI averages were extremely lower that they were before 
Im still sleeping better that I have and am still here

Any other advices would be welcome Thanks again for the help
Post Reply Post Reply
Lower AHI is fine but that's just a number. it's more of how you feel after your sleep. Sounds like you are on the right track. Try just making fewer changes or even one so you know which change had the greatest impact. It may lead you in another direction that will have a more positive result.
Using FlashAir W-03 SD card in machine. You can download your data through wifi with FlashPAP or Sleep Master utilities.

I wanted to learn Binary so I enrolled in Binary 101. I seemed to have missed the first four courses. Big Grinnie

Stick it to the man, Download OSCAR and take back control of your data!

Thanks Ian. Like I didn't have enough Honey-Do projects to tackle. Mornincoffee
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Exclaimation CPAP Machine Choices - read this before you accept a new machine SuperSleeper 291 264,390 04-15-2024, 05:00 PM
Last Post: Poolboy
  Which machine to get for initial self treatment - Auto CPAP vs. BIPAP ST MVoltaire 8 228 04-04-2024, 04:01 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  New BiPAP user with UARS(?) tk2234 23 852 03-24-2024, 08:11 PM
Last Post: tk2234
  Oscar and SD cards for machine/user swap ahuman 3 146 03-15-2024, 11:29 AM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  Which biPAP? HalfAsleep 9 374 03-14-2024, 09:04 AM
Last Post: HalfAsleep
  QQ: Looong time BiPAP user, new to ResMed/This forum haemaker 1 225 02-26-2024, 10:10 PM
  My inspiratory time is higher than expiratory on Auto S Bipap Stubert 3 409 02-01-2024, 09:27 AM

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.