Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

new user question about my numbers
RE: new user question about my numbers
Ok thank you. The EPR was OFF. So it's a good thing to use it?
Thanks   
Post Reply Post Reply
That is the magic! Be sure it is ON full time, and not ramp only. You may want to try it before bedtime. Some people find the bilevel pressure of EPR 3 is too much, but most really like it. Comparing settings 1, 2 and 3 is just part of the education.

While you're in the settings, set Essentials from On to Plus. That gives you more information in the on-screen sleep report.
Sleeprider
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Organize your OSCAR Charts
Attaching Files
Mask Primer
How To Deal With Equipment Supplier

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
Ok. Thank you! I'll let you know how it goes tomorrow!
Thanks   
Post Reply Post Reply
I slept a bit restless lastnight.  I think because I had a new machine. Anyway, my graphs are still not straightened out, but Ill send you other info.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Thanks   
Post Reply Post Reply
I think you should go back to your original graphs format. These have become too small to read. To help you with graphs, are you using a Windows computer? If you right click 9or two finger tap) on the desktop, a context menu will allow you to see your Display Resolution. Please let me know what that is.
Sleeprider
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Attaching Files
Mask Primer

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
I'm not home. Yes it's windows 7. I'll check it tomorrow. Thanks!
Thanks   
Post Reply Post Reply
I was unable to use my machine last night because I forgot the nasal pillows ;(. Anyway, I guess I will learn from mistakes when going out of town.

Anyway, I tried to get my graphs back.  Did the best I could.  These are from 1 night ago when I used the machine.

Thanks   
Post Reply Post Reply
A few more screenshot.

Should I change any settings or still with what I have?

Thanks   
Post Reply Post Reply
Looks great! At 7 to 11 pressure with EPR 2, you had great results, and pressure stayed in a nice narrow window. The question is not what to change, but how do you feel? I don't see anything that would suggest a change here. Congrats!
Sleeprider
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Attaching Files
Mask Primer

Post Reply Post Reply
Yay!!! Well I only used it one night, so hopefully I'll feel better and better. I definitely don't feel as tired in the afternoon! Thanks for all your help! Stay safe!
Thanks   
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [Pressure] Switching to automatic raised AHI numbers Leitrim 4 116 03-26-2024, 03:20 PM
Last Post: Leitrim
  Can someone help me make sense of my Therapy Numbers? kc90 6 352 02-21-2024, 08:58 PM
Last Post: kc90
  Frustrating insomnia continues despite numbers alienfrontier 10 603 01-27-2024, 02:04 PM
Last Post: alienfrontier
  New CPAP user Question mcast10 2 291 01-07-2024, 10:59 AM
Last Post: mcast10
  Central Sleep Apnea AHI numbers too high chathamite 12 1,016 11-19-2023, 07:47 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  Numbers are better but I feel worse LikeaGlove90 2 509 09-24-2023, 12:10 AM
Last Post: LikeaGlove90
Sad Waking up around 4-5am every night. Occasional Aerophagia. Good numbers? jkang9080 3 537 08-22-2023, 11:58 AM
Last Post: Deborah K.

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.