Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

new user question about my numbers
RE: new user question about my numbers
It certainly looks like everything is coming together for you. That's great. like
Sleeprider
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Organize your OSCAR Charts
Attaching Files
Mask Primer
How To Deal With Equipment Supplier

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
Sorry to bother you again, the last two nights, I've slept well, but been tired in the afternoon.  Do you see any reason on my charts why this would be?  I wake up feeling pretty good, but by 3 or so I'm tired. Thank you!!!!

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Thanks   
Post Reply Post Reply
Not sure if I start a new thread or not.

Anyway, I have been REALLY tired this week.  I had my EPR set to 1 but I think at 2 feels better.  I raised my minimum pressure to 7 last night and maximum pressure to 10.

Do my charts show why I am so tired?  i feel like I'm in a fog. I was using a chin strap, but I really did not like it.  I bought the tape to tape my mouth.  I am still tired.  

Any suggestions would be helpful.  Thank you.

Thanks   
Post Reply Post Reply
One more pic.  The first two are from one night and the second two are from the second night just to compare.  
Seem to be having problems with CAs.

Thanks   
Post Reply Post Reply
I don't see any reason for a new thread. Your therapy continues to look good, and the few CA events are not going to hurt you or your sleep. If the EPR feels better, then a few events are a reasonable trade-off for comfort. I don't see any reduction in events with the lower EPR and you say you are more tired. Use the more comfortable settings. I think flow limits are more disruptive to sleep.
Sleeprider
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Organize your OSCAR Charts
Attaching Files
Mask Primer
How To Deal With Equipment Supplier

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
Staying in this thread is fine. CA are slightly elevated, and I'm not certain, but they're likely not disruptive enough to explain the fatigue. Any medication changes lately? Any other illness that may impact sleep?
INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEBSITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
No, no medication changes or other illness
Thanks   
Post Reply Post Reply
I have felt like I'm gulping air more than I used to. I don't know why this has started.
Thanks   
Post Reply Post Reply
OK aerophagia or air swallowing. Higher EPR may help. Also from my own experience, elevating the head portion of the bed and left side sleeping helped it diminish. And for me it helped with GERD/acid reflux too.
INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEBSITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
The swallowing of air has gotten better.  Is there anything I can do to lower my CAs?  Should they be concerning from a health standpoint> Sometimes they are 3 a night up to 7.
Thanks   
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [Pressure] Switching to automatic raised AHI numbers Leitrim 4 112 03-26-2024, 03:20 PM
Last Post: Leitrim
  Can someone help me make sense of my Therapy Numbers? kc90 6 350 02-21-2024, 08:58 PM
Last Post: kc90
  Frustrating insomnia continues despite numbers alienfrontier 10 602 01-27-2024, 02:04 PM
Last Post: alienfrontier
  New CPAP user Question mcast10 2 290 01-07-2024, 10:59 AM
Last Post: mcast10
  Central Sleep Apnea AHI numbers too high chathamite 12 1,015 11-19-2023, 07:47 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  Numbers are better but I feel worse LikeaGlove90 2 509 09-24-2023, 12:10 AM
Last Post: LikeaGlove90
Sad Waking up around 4-5am every night. Occasional Aerophagia. Good numbers? jkang9080 3 537 08-22-2023, 11:58 AM
Last Post: Deborah K.

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.