Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

new user seeking advice
New to cpap and doing well,need a little advice
Hi i been on cpap for a few weeks now and i think i am doing well,i am sleeping better and have a few of the normal getting used to things like mask fits and i am not taking the mask off as much all those things are improving.I use a nasal mask .My issue is i go to the Va who just basically gave me the machine and will not return my calls for advice,luckily i am a nurse so i was able to figure some of this out, i am searching for a private pay person(md) to take this over but i do need some help.I think my numbers look good based on my sleepy head data I recently changed my max pressure to 16 because i was getting a blast of air when my mask came off at night,this stopped with the pressure change.If anyone can be of help it would be greatly appreciated.Thanks
sorry to repost i couldnt add an image of my sleepy head screen shot
Kevin

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Future BiPAP user.. Which machine to ask for? Herb 72 2,090 22 minutes ago
Last Post: SarcasticDave94
  Need help and advice on Quality of sleep and AHI ravik 62 1,119 4 hours ago
Last Post: Sleeprider
  Australian newbie asking advice! Wellslept 15 305 Today, 02:22 AM
Last Post: DeepBreathing
  [Diagnosis] New user need help interpreting Sleepyhead results fyero 4 104 04-23-2017, 06:44 PM
Last Post: fyero
  Advice re: changing CPAP settings fyrfyter43 46 1,678 04-22-2017, 12:54 PM
Last Post: fyrfyter43
  New user, new diagnosis derekf 31 678 04-20-2017, 11:17 PM
Last Post: PaytonA
  Newbie - need advice on settings and machine tmc712 21 1,083 04-20-2017, 05:20 PM
Last Post: quiescence at last