Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

new user with new Resmed 11
new user with new Resmed 11
Just picked up my first CPAP machine from DME that is allowed to sell Resmed AUTO 11 before Aug planned release date.  Trying to figure out how to get into clinician mode? when manual will become available and if anyone has any idea if oscar will work with the machine in the near future?  Thanks

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Post Reply Post Reply
RE: new user with new Resmed 11
Oh everyone is going to love you! You might be the first.

On the 10 you would push the knob and the bar together to enter the clinical mode. Try that and see if it works. Let us know if it doesn't.

Can you post a picture of it.

The Oscar team will be looking to you for your data so they can do their "thing". It might take a bit, but Oscar is planned for the 11 IIRC

Lucky you!
Sleep-well
Post Reply Post Reply
mrfast, Welcome!
Have you tried pressing and holding both buttons on the main screen as was suggested elsewhere?
The sooner you share SD cards contents to the OSCAR team the sooner we'll have an idea of when (and if) it can be supported... Wink  Do you have an SD card in it now?
Welcome
Post Reply Post Reply
Congratulations on becoming an early adopter.

Could you please confirm if there is any way to attach a pulse-oximeter to your new machine? A hidden plug or port somewhere?

Looking forward to your review.
"The object in life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." -- Marcus Aurelius
Post Reply Post Reply
I have a sd card in it and recorded my first night of data last night,  what files would i upload here?  I am not seeing a hidden port for other plugs other than the sd slot of course.
Post Reply Post Reply
here is picture of the Resmed 11 Auto.

yes i have a SD card in it now. will try pressing button on top and one on the screen, i will try both on the screen as well.  thanks.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Post Reply Post Reply
Welcome to the forum!

On my S10 I have to press AND HOLD the two buttons to get into the clinician menu. 3 seconds I think....
DaveL
compliant for 35 years /// Still trying!

I'm just a cpap user like you. I don't give medical advice. Seek the advice of a physician before seeking treatment for medical conditions including sleep apnea. Sleep-well

http://www.apneaboard.com/wiki/index.php..._The_Guide

Post Reply Post Reply
(06-05-2021, 10:13 AM)mrfast Wrote: I have a sd card in it and recorded my first night of data last night,  what files would i upload here?  I am not seeing a hidden port for other plugs other than the sd slot of course.

Wonderful! We are very anxious to see what data from an AirSense 11 looks like.

Please make a zip file of the entire SD card and upload it to my Dropbox folder: https://www.dropbox.com/request/REp6AH7LCGyeOcXfOokH. Please include your forum name, model, and serial numbers in the zip file name so we can get back to you if we have any questions.

A photo of the label(s) with serial etc. numbers would be useful in case there is anything else we need.

Thanks for your help!
Useful links
Download OSCAR (current version is 1.5.1)
Best way to organize charts
How to attach charts to your post

Apnea Board Monitors are members who help oversee the smooth functioning of the Board. They are also members of the Advisory Committee which helps shape Apnea Board's rules & policies. Membership in the Advisory Members group does not imply medical expertise or qualification for advising Sleep Apnea patients concerning their treatment.
Post Reply Post Reply
(06-05-2021, 12:29 AM)mrfast Wrote: Just picked up my first CPAP machine from DME that is allowed to sell Resmed AUTO 11 before Aug planned release date.  Trying to figure out how to get into clinician mode? when manual will become available and if anyone has any idea if oscar will work with the machine in the near future?  Thanks

Does the A11 have a touchscreen? if so, you can hold the power button and try the top-down or right-to-left combinations on the touchscreen like on the DS2.

Can you check PM for DME and price information?
SIXTH REMEDY 
   O brother who thinks of the pleasures of this world and suffers distress at illness!
If this world was everlasting, and if on our way there was no death, and if the winds of separation and decease did not blow, and if there were no winters of the spirit in the calamitous and stormy future, I would have pitied you together with you.
But since one day the world will bid us to leave it and will close its ears to our cries, we must forego our love of it now through the warnings of these illnesses, before it drives us out.
We must try to abandon it in our hearts before it abandons us.
   Yes, illness utters this warning to us: "Your body is not composed of stone and iron, but of various materials which are always disposed to parting.
Leave off your pride, understand your impotence, recognize your Owner, know your duties, learn why you came to this world!" It declares this secretly in the heart's ear.
   Moreover, since the pleasures and enjoyment of this world do not continue, and particularly if they are illicit, they are both fleeting, and full of pain, and sinful, do not weep on the pretext of illness because you have lost those pleasures.
On the contrary, think of the aspects of worship and reward in the Hereafter to be found in illness, and try to receive pleasure from those.
Flashes - 270
Post Reply Post Reply
New sleek design ...... no knob ...... hummmmmm maybe try to hold the bottom bar and the box on the left together for a few seconds.
Sleep-well
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Question New CPAP User - Help Please - ResMed Airsense 11 Autoset Pawpri 17 339 Yesterday, 07:47 AM
Last Post: Old Steve
  QQ: Looong time BiPAP user, new to ResMed/This forum haemaker 1 184 02-26-2024, 10:10 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  [Equipment] User interface nightmare - Resmed Airsense 10 edsela 4 620 09-15-2023, 07:23 PM
Last Post: edsela
  new resmed user - question about Myair and airview wooders 4 1,042 08-20-2023, 12:40 PM
Last Post: krsattler
  New user, want to get data from Resmed p10 ksomauroo 1 351 04-19-2023, 12:03 PM
Last Post: OpalRose
  New Resmed Autoset 10 User - OSCAR & Settings Can80an 3 665 02-08-2023, 01:28 AM
Last Post: Melman
  Resmed P30i pillow mask user unable to get beyond 1.5 hr on mask Roy289 28 3,204 09-27-2022, 10:47 AM
Last Post: Roy289

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.