Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

new version of 'excitement'
That's the all new terrorist coke. Wake up sheeple!!!!

[Image: osama_coke_post_1.gif]

[Image: osama.jpg]

[Image: BwOF2OZIEAAFyl-.jpg]
Get the free SleepyHead software here.
Useful links.
Click here for information on the main alternative to CPAP.
If it's midnight and a DME tells you it's dark outside, go and check it yourself.
Post Reply Post Reply
Those images of Coke from Osama and ISIS are ones as suspect of blowing up. FWIW except the supposed required diet Sprite the tech gave me while doing my chemical stress test a few weeks ago, I've not had any soda for the 11 months following my bariatric sleeve surgery.
Sarcasm is a hobby of mine. I am not sarcastic on serious issues, implied or otherwise.
Post Reply Post Reply
I haven't had any soda since 9-17-15 shortly after I made the original post.  I had been admitted to the hospital for hyponatremia and for whatever reason I wasn't offered soda with my meals.  Basically I quit cold turkey and I had been a Diet Coke drinker for years.  Don't miss it and haven't had even one since then.
Post Reply Post Reply

Personally I feel better without it. Had to quit after bariatric sleeve because of sugars and carbonation. Soda contributed to my being overweight by 100#
Sarcasm is a hobby of mine. I am not sarcastic on serious issues, implied or otherwise.
Post Reply Post Reply
BTW Pontiac slogan at one time was "We build Excitement". Anyone remember the Fiero? Each Fiero had the potential to leak fuel onto the engine, causing a fire. Oh and the engine was behind the passenger compartment. Pontiac, We build Excitement? If a car catching fire with you in it can't build excitement, what will?
Post Reply Post Reply
Another issue with the Fiero was if they were hit just right they would split in two. I don't know how many I have seen where the front end of the car was on one side of the intersection and the rear end was on the other. Usually occurred when it had been hit by a larger vehicle in the rear wheel area. 

My idea of excitement (when I was young and stoopid) was flying 200 above ground level, at night, in an airplane that was never designed to operate at that altitude. Part of an AF program testing new tactics. Program stopped when Boeing came back and said "You're doing what???"

Homer
Post Reply Post Reply

Rule of thumb: One gallon of paint covers approximately 400 sq. ft.

Reality check: One twelve oz can of Dr. Pepper accidently left in car overnight to freeze in VA in January covers approximately 4,000 sq. ft.
Post Reply Post Reply
(08-25-2017, 09:12 AM)HomerC130 Wrote: My idea of excitement (when I was young and stoopid) was flying 200 above ground level, at night, in an airplane that was never designed to operate at that altitude. Part of an AF program testing new tactics. Program stopped when Boeing came back and said "You're doing what???"

Homer

Flying under the radar huh.

Back a number of years ago, I was a parts puller at a local salvage yard. Lots of nasty reminders of what cars looked like after the crash. I seem to recall a few Fieros there, but it must not have taken much to be classified as a total.
Post Reply Post Reply
(08-24-2017, 10:00 AM)SarcasticDave94 Wrote: BTW Pontiac slogan at one time was "We build Excitement". Anyone remember the Fiero? Each Fiero had the potential to leak fuel onto the engine, causing a fire. Oh and the engine was behind the passenger compartment. Pontiac, We build Excitement? If a car catching fire with you in it can't build excitement, what will?

I remember the Fiero as it was the first car my sister owned.  When she proudly displayed it to our Dad, he said "WHY did you buy this pile of shite?"  She replied, "But I got it real cheap."  He 'negotiated' with the car dealer and she got her money returned to her as she was a minor still living at home.  That was one of the few times I ever saw my Dad become really angry.  After he cooled off he explained to sister the tendency of the Fiero to burst into flames.  Yep, I remember the Fiero.  Smile
Post Reply Post Reply

Good thing it turned out well. For 4 years, the Fiero from 1984-88 was Pontiac's "hottest" car available!  Dielaughing
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Today I got stuck upgrading Adobe Reader to the DC version justMongo 4 517 02-23-2017, 10:34 PM
Last Post: Blue Shift
  Which version of M$ Word? PaulaO2 18 2,718 12-21-2014, 09:13 PM
Last Post: SuperSleeper