Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

new2me machine - model?
new2me machine - model?
I just got this used machine, and I'm trying to find out the model so that I can request a clinician manual.

It's a Resmed Air10 according to the label on the bottom.

The _specific_ model label is gone from the lower right of the slate grey / black main unit. It does have the attachable clear plastic humidifier chamber.

I accessed the menu according to the instructions on this site, and it can apparently be set to "Auto", not just CPAP.

I also cleared the SD card while I was there; afterward, several settings seemed to remain.

It apparently has a modem (wifi?), and there's an "Airplane" mode setting. I think there's also a section for a "provider"; but right now I'm not sure if it was greyed out or not.

On the back, there's a serial number, a catalog number, a batch code; and: a device number DN601.

And thoughts which model?
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: new2me machine - model?
What does it say on the front, lower right below the screen.

I strongly suspect you have the ResMed AirSense 10 AutoSet.
Post Reply Post Reply
If it can be set to Auto mode, then you have the AirSense 10 AutoSet.
Check the name on your machine.

[attachment=27072]
OpalRose
Apnea Board Administrator
www.apneaboard.com

Soft Cervical Collar
Optimizing therapy
OSCAR supported machines
Mask Primer

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE.  ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA.  INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
Right, but the _specific_ model label is gone from the front [my bad] lower right of the slate grey / black main unit. 

I am asking only because I want to request a clinician manual for it, and I don't want to violate the "two request" rule.

I was thinking the description and the information on the back would be determinative, as the model label is missing from the front.

I'll ask for the manual for the model you mentioned.

The user manuals which were included reference 4 different models.

I'm going to need the reporting capabilities, so I'll have to clear references to the previous owner.

My previous is a straight CPAP, with ramp-up and a run-time hour counter on the bottom. Old school, from 199x. Not sufficient for several employment opportunities, but great for just me; I just needed new supplies periodically.
Post Reply Post Reply
Request the AutoSet manual, if that is not correct I guarantee that you can request another manual.
Post Reply Post Reply
If intact, wouldn't the machine info label on the back supply the model number for you? There should be info on serial and device numbers SN and DN.
INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEBSITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
You list the color as being black with slate gray. What color is the housing area around the display and the big knob? You have 3 choices, black, gray, or off-white.
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Attaching Images and Files on Apnea Board
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
Fred: done, thanks.

Dave94: were you actually _being_ sarcastic? In my first post of the description I mentioned the DN, and the rest of the available information on the back label. The question would be how to translate that information, like translating a VIN.
Post Reply Post Reply
Nape: that would be black.

I'll describe it as a slate grey (dark grey) housing, with a black (dark, smoky translucent) front/top 'presentation' cover.

[edit: a black bezel around the display]
Post Reply Post Reply
When you use Oscar it normally shows the model on the left column.
Apnea (80-100%) 10 seconds, Hypopnea (50-80%) 10 seconds, Flow Limits (0-50%) not timed  Cervical Collar - Dealing w DME - Chart Organizing
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  what model is this? airwaystent 8 382 02-05-2024, 12:35 PM
Last Post: Psychotech
Exclaimation CPAP Machine Choices - read this before you accept a new machine SuperSleeper 283 262,142 11-10-2023, 10:24 AM
Last Post: robbob2112
  ResMed AirSense 10 Respond Model and OSCAR upsman 6 2,096 10-06-2023, 03:34 PM
Last Post: SuperSleeper
Question [Equipment] Buying Used ResMed "Floor Demo Model" - Limitations? tehsygi 11 1,083 05-29-2023, 03:14 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  Resmed Curve 10 need model # help Fiveseven108 17 1,167 09-16-2022, 03:18 PM
Last Post: Greywolfe
  machine died! Now new doctor and new machine Bjazzman 17 6,788 09-05-2022, 09:07 PM
Last Post: NValtman11
  [CPAP] Using SoClean Machine with CPAP Machine ronald1810 4 1,319 06-01-2022, 10:18 PM
Last Post: Sleepster

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.