Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

S+ by ResMed
S+ by ResMed
I have just acquired this interesting device. Have only used it for 3 nights, but so far the data looks impressive. It measures/monitors your sleep wirelessly and in conjunction with your smart phone delivers a report showing the amount of light, deep and REM sleep as well as wake-ups (arousals). Will report more later, but thought it might be interesting to start a thread and share if others are starting to use this. Not going to do a product description - you can get that from their website.
Sleep Well
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: S+ by ResMed
Very Nice, Keep us posted on your results. Looks like it could be a helpful tool to a better nights sleep.
Sleep-well
Post Reply Post Reply
This is interesting to me as well and I'll look forward to your review. I googled "s+ resmed reviews" and found several independent reviews but each had a commercial link in the review so I won't post them here. The reviews made the S+ sound promising with their pros and cons listed.
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Attaching Images and Files on Apnea Board
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
Interesting concept. Looking at the mixed reviews, I'm interested in your experience with it.
Post Reply Post Reply

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.