Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

no progress in 5 month
no progress in 5 month
     attached is my last night report. Just looking at report it looks ok. correct? but it is not about numbers, it is about patient. machine actually makes me feel worse. i am exhausted, sleepy. i can't get 7 hours of sleep on machine. attached is my best case when i am actually able to sleep, most of the nights i barely sleep and think i only woke up once in 5 months with mask on. am i missing some setting? my sleep doctor is useless. What is therapy option for autoset for her machine?
i started to use SD card for 2 nights but it is interesting i get about 5 days of data. where data is coming from?
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: no progress in 5 month
You have several therapy options availble on your machine, and with the for her mode at 9-20 with EPR 3 your events are mostly centrals, but in an acceptable range. At this point your priority is comfort not AHI, and we need to narrow down what "feels" better. If I read your question properly, you are a sleeping, why you don't feel better. You are at just 5-hours of therapy and just starting. You need to sleep close to 8 hours per night and give this some time. You don't recover from years of obstructive apnea and expect to feel great after 5-1/2 hours of therapy. There is nothing obviously wrong with your settings or results, you do need to give it time and get some reasonable sleep time.
Sleeprider
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Organize your OSCAR Charts
Attaching Files
Mask Primer
How To Deal With Equipment Supplier

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
i am on autoset 10  from may 2020, but  on for her autoset for less than 2 weeks
Post Reply Post Reply
Can you post a chart when you used the Auto mode compared to the For Her mode?
OpalRose
Apnea Board Administrator
www.apneaboard.com

Soft Cervical Collar
Optimizing therapy
OSCAR supported machines
Mask Primer

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE.  ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA.  INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
i only started using sd card 2 days ago. I know myair is not real app, but my results were pretty much the same. I will use my old machine and post picture.
Post Reply Post Reply
Then post what you have on OSCAR
Apnea (80-100%) 10 seconds, Hypopnea (50-80%) 10 seconds, Flow Limits (0-50%) not timed  Cervical Collar - Dealing w DME - Chart Organizing
Post Reply Post Reply
i posted what i have from Oscar. it is right there embedded in my first post.
Post Reply Post Reply
added image

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Post Reply Post Reply
The data is coming from an old card that may have been used in that machine or another.  You have only had the card for 2 days I would reformat the card and start new.  or just ignore the 3 nights before.  Your Sats page will not be correct either way.
Apnea (80-100%) 10 seconds, Hypopnea (50-80%) 10 seconds, Flow Limits (0-50%) not timed  Cervical Collar - Dealing w DME - Chart Organizing
Post Reply Post Reply
correct i used this card on resmed s9 machine 4-5 years ago. this is my second and last effort with cpap. i only looking at last 2, now 3 nights of data. Just strange why i see more data.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  1 Month In - Some Questions rarmstrong26 4 146 Yesterday, 06:45 PM
Last Post: jcp519
  One month in and could use help RTC75321 2 153 03-20-2024, 06:46 PM
Last Post: RTC75321
  1 year on CPAP - No progress: Lowenstein Prisma Smart phoen1kx 30 1,462 03-15-2024, 04:47 PM
Last Post: phoen1kx
  [Treatment] Low O2 After Almost a Month of Therapy somewherein413 36 1,022 03-14-2024, 01:07 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  [CPAP] Month on CPAP can't stay asleep Trep1018 1 138 03-08-2024, 06:10 PM
Last Post: Deborah K.
  [Symptoms] Help my symptoms got better at first but then they came back after a month LordofthStrings 14 930 02-22-2024, 03:28 PM
Last Post: LordofthStrings
  Cpap for 4 month, worked in the beginning but not much now Killiane69 6 604 01-23-2024, 07:41 AM
Last Post: Killiane69

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.