Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Odd Session Data
Odd Session Data
Hi,

Have discovered an anomaly in the PRS1 data from last night. Flow was not reported/displayed for several hours, yet event data was still calculated.

Anyone have ideas on why that occurred?

The screenshot is below:

[attachment=1547]
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Odd Session Data
It still shows pressure levels too. It's possible some of that data got corrupted. How old is the machine? Might be the start of a sensor issue.

Other explanation - you were abducted by aliens last night.
Using FlashAir W-03 SD card in machine. You can download your data through wifi with FlashPAP or Sleep Master utilities.

I wanted to learn Binary so I enrolled in Binary 101. I seemed to have missed the first four courses. Big Grinnie

Stick it to the man, Download OSCAR and take back control of your data!

Thanks Ian. Like I didn't have enough Honey-Do projects to tackle. Mornincoffee
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Odd Session Data
Better go with Aliens.
The machine scored apneas; and that requires the flow sensor work.
Admin Note:
JustMongo passed away in August 2017
Click HERE to read his Memorial Thread

~ Rest in Peace ~
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Worrying session last night - hypopneas increased tenfold! BigWing 12 231 03-23-2024, 06:23 AM
Last Post: BigWing
  [Equipment] Dreamstation 2 session tracking hillie16 3 491 12-04-2023, 09:09 AM
Last Post: StratCat48
  Doctor says perfect data, but extremely tired - OSCAR Data Auzzyrocks 13 2,651 12-04-2022, 11:25 AM
Last Post: Lucid
Question [Pressure] Doctor can't see detailed data - Can my OSCAR data save me from another sleep study? KidCharlamagne 5 895 09-28-2022, 08:20 AM
Last Post: Gideon
  Resmed S-10 Can I use mask fit without starting a session JoeyL 7 891 08-16-2022, 05:27 AM
Last Post: pholynyk
  [CPAP] Data showing clear airway apneas: central apnea or soft palate collapse? Data inc. JamesD0079 0 798 03-21-2022, 07:50 PM
Last Post: JamesD0079
  Understanding leak data + session order Benzi 0 577 03-10-2021, 03:27 AM
Last Post: Benzi

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.