Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

o2ring data date is off by a day from cpap data
o2ring data date is off by a day from cpap data
I have an aircurve 10 Vauto, and an wellue o2Ring.
I imported my AirCurve using the SD card.   Also used O2 Insight Pro.
When I used OSCAR 1.3.1 Data -> Import Viatom/Wellue Data my O2 data came in a day off of the AirCurve cpap data.

When I import from my SD card it goes into my data the day I'm importing i.e. 27 is the night of the 26 through the 27.
Buy the O2 data date is the begging of the night date the 26th.  Even though it also runs from the 26 through the 27th.

How do I shift my data so it all lines up?
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: o2ring data date is off by a day from cpap data
Check the date setting in your VAuto. It sounds like it might be set a day in advance.

26 should be from noon on the 26th to noon on the 27th. The date and time are taken from the data recorded on the SD card. It doesn't matter when you import it.
Useful links
Download OSCAR (current version is 1.5.1)
Best way to organize charts
How to attach charts to your post

Apnea Board Monitors are members who help oversee the smooth functioning of the Board. They are also members of the Advisory Committee which helps shape Apnea Board's rules & policies. Membership in the Advisory Members group does not imply medical expertise or qualification for advising Sleep Apnea patients concerning their treatment.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Question OK TO IMPORT SLEEP DATA FROM OLD SD CARD INTO OSCAR W/O MESSING UP CURRENT DATA? Plmnb 1 71 5 hours ago
Last Post: Ibrumley
Question Displaying more data from viatom/Wellue in the summary panel ? croc297 2 76 03-25-2024, 04:30 PM
Last Post: AlannaSantos
  Rescan app [doesn't see data import] kerm007 3 138 03-24-2024, 10:59 PM
Last Post: srlevine1
  Trouble importing data to Oscar bubbafoxus 2 86 03-22-2024, 05:40 PM
Last Post: bubbafoxus
  OSCAR Profiles and Combining Different Brand CPAP Data StratCat48 2 48 03-22-2024, 08:00 AM
Last Post: StratCat48
  Where Oscar put the data file? Rosacer24 0 58 03-22-2024, 12:16 AM
Last Post: Rosacer24
  Transferring old SD data to new Resmed Vauto SD Mal777 15 760 03-21-2024, 10:48 PM
Last Post: Plmnb

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.