Mask Type: Full face mask
Mask Make & Model: ResMed Mirage Quattro
Humidifier: ResMed H5i
CPAP Pressure: 18 IPAPmax - 11 EPAPmin, PS=5
CPAP Software: Other Software

Other Comments: μολὼν λαβέ

Sex: Male

one touch ultra test strips
My supplier in Ohio has let me down on one touch ultra test strips.

I need a Medicare supplier of these strips; and I live in a competitive bid locale.

Without violating the link policy, does anyone know of a supplier for one touch ultra test strips.

Mongo

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
(This post was last modified: 12-10-2015 02:43 PM by justMongo.)
12-10-2015 02:25 PM
Find all posts by this user Post Reply Quote this message in a reply

Donate to Apnea Board
DariaVader Offline
Apnea Board Facebook Editor
Monitors

Machine: Resmed S9 AutoSet
Mask Type: Nasal pillows
Mask Make & Model: Airfit P10 for Her
Humidifier: H5i humidifier with ClimateLine heated hose
CPAP Pressure: 8-15
CPAP Software: SleepyHead

Other Comments: diabetes II, Thyroidectomized, Primary Immune Deficiency, and the list goes on :P

Sex: Female

RE: one touch ultra test strips
from the manufacturer
http://www.onetouch.com/medicare/what-is-happening-with Wrote:What happened with Medicare reimbursement and my OneTouch® Diabetes Supplies? What does it mean for Medicare Patients?

First, your OneTouch® Diabetes Supplies continue to be covered by Medicare Part B. You can find them at any retail pharmacy like CVS, RiteAid, Walgreens, Target, Walmart and many others.

What has changed is that some mail order companies may not offer OneTouch® Diabetes Supplies and may try to switch you to a different brand. You can keep receiving your OneTouch® Test Strips without interruption by calling one of our approved mail order suppliers. They will take care of billing Medicare and/or your supplemental insurance.

on their site they give a link to mail order suppliers - edit: which doesnt work! nice!

هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه
Tongue Suck Technique for prevention of mouth breathing:
  • Place your tongue behind your front teeth on the roof of your mouth
  • let your tongue fill the space between the upper molars
  • gently suck to form a light vacuum
Practising during the day can help you to keep it at night

هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه
(This post was last modified: 12-10-2015 09:40 PM by DariaVader.)
12-10-2015 09:39 PM
justMongo Offline

Monitors

Machine: ResMed VPAP Auto (S9)
Mask Type: Full face mask
Mask Make & Model: ResMed Mirage Quattro
Humidifier: ResMed H5i
CPAP Pressure: 18 IPAPmax - 11 EPAPmin, PS=5
CPAP Software: Other Software

Other Comments: μολὼν λαβέ

Sex: Male

RE: one touch ultra test strips
(12-10-2015 09:39 PM)DariaVader Wrote:  ...on their site they give a link to mail order suppliers - edit: which doesn't work! nice!

My "former" supplier is on that list. For some reason, I cannot get a live person on the phone; nor will they return my calls. I found them after some searching back when the competitive bid program started.

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
12-10-2015 10:05 PM

Donate to Apnea Board

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Photo upload test thread wolson 8 505 01-23-2016 09:59 AM
Last Post: SuperSleeper
  AFCIs outlets and plug strips in a closet? justMongo 3 381 09-15-2015 04:32 PM
Last Post: justMongo
  One Touch LifeScan sw question justMongo 0 480 07-26-2014 06:11 PM
Last Post: justMongo