Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

onkor.net and Respironics SD Data Card
onkor.net and Respironics SD Data Card
ok, so I've tried sleephyhead and onkor, and looked at my sd card.

Sleepyhead says there is no data on the card.

Onkor imports BUT I'm only getting like 15-45 minute sessions at night, not the whole night. Even if I wear for 7 hours.

Why is the data not recording properly to my card?

Thanks!

Post Reply Post Reply
RE: onkor.net and Respironics SD Data Card
I don't know anything about Onkor. I've never used it and I don't know anyone who has.

For SleepyHead you need to download and install the 60 Series patch.

I also recommend EncoreBasic. You should be able to find a free copy of that somewhere.
Sleepster

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
I think the issue is the card does not contain a lot of data.
Post Reply Post Reply
(03-24-2013, 09:19 AM)wojowojo16 Wrote: I think the issue is the card does not contain a lot of data.

If that's the case then your machine is malfunctioning.
Sleepster

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
I agree! I have a call into the distributor.
Post Reply Post Reply
The files on the card for a session are 1k 1k and 50-100k reapectively. It's broken. Also, the ahi on the machine says 1 thing but the data off the card says another.
Post Reply Post Reply
(03-24-2013, 08:49 AM)Sleepster Wrote: I don't know anything about Onkor. I've never used it and I don't know anyone who has.

For SleepyHead you need to download and install the 60 Series patch.

I also recommend EncoreBasic.

Pssst! May I suggest that Onkor=Encore? Oh-jeez
Post Reply Post Reply
Actually, Ugly, that's how they spell it.
PaulaO

Take a deep breath and count to zen.

Post Reply Post Reply
(03-24-2013, 11:39 AM)wojowojo16 Wrote: The files on the card for a session are 1k 1k and 50-100k reapectively. It's broken. Also, the ahi on the machine says 1 thing but the data off the card says another.

I have a Respironics machine that worked fine for a year and then the card reader refused to mount the card. It recognized that the card was inserted, so some of the pins were still connecting, but it wouldn't read or write to the card. The card works fine in other readers, so I know it is the card reader in the CPAP that is bad.

If your machine has a flaky card reader that could account for missing and corrupted data. I replaced the Respironics machine with a Resmed S9 Autoset and kept the Respironics as a backup. Even if I can't get data off it, it still works otherwise. It's out of warranty, so I've been meaning to disassemble it to see if I can replace the card reader.
Post Reply Post Reply
(03-24-2013, 11:43 AM)Ugly Wrote: Pssst! May I suggest that Onkor=Encore?

No, Onkor is a web based data viewer. I tried it once before I got SleepyHead working on my computer. It's better than nothing, but not really in the same league as SleepyHead.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  NOTICE: Philips Respironics Recall Replacement Tally RayBee 183 29,053 03-24-2024, 06:30 PM
Last Post: Phaleronic
  SD Card in AirSense 11 missing data larryh 2 170 03-06-2024, 08:54 PM
Last Post: larryh
  Complete Newb trying a Respironics Legacy CPAP for the first time. Dmickey68 5 229 02-28-2024, 03:20 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  Dreamwear Philips Respironics mask altrout 12 783 02-12-2024, 03:04 PM
Last Post: tbhausen
  Returning defective machines to Philips Respironics big_dave 5 673 02-04-2024, 02:15 PM
Last Post: big_dave
  Philips Respironics DreamStation check power Steve Foley 18 22,406 01-07-2024, 02:09 PM
Last Post: zebedee
  Philips Respironics DreamStation not reaching Max Pressure Xsoldier2000 15 2,294 01-05-2024, 04:08 PM
Last Post: Tom Buck

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.