Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

only Summary data showing
only Summary data showing
When I first downloaded Sleepyhead, it imported my data no problem and I could look at all my data and see the detailed data for each day. But now for some reason, I can't seem to see any detailed info. It shows a message at the bottom of the window saying "Summary Data Only". Is this a problem with the way I am importing, or is my machine (Resmed S9 VPAP S) not recording the detailed info? Also I am using Win10, 64 bit.

Thanks for any help you can give.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: only Summary data showing
Et tu, Brute?

Strange, I have the same set-up and the same problem. Detailed info from Aug. when I first got the machine then from around the 22nd October Summary data only.

At first I suspected the SleepyHead software, but I also have the Resmed software which is doing the same thing...... I changed the data retention date from 6 months to 3 via the settings in Resmed software which warned me this would wipe the card, I figured what the heck, it could be the card was full (despite the card not show full in Windows), yet that made on difference to the data recorded over the next few nights and I still got just summary data.

I talked to Resmed on their helpdesk in the UK on Thursday, who said it could be the SD card, and suggested a replacement. Talked to the Sleep Disorder place at the hospital, and I've been called in, and have an appointment next Tuesday, so I'll see what they say - since I have to take my machine in with me.
Post Reply Post Reply
I found out that when you take your SD card out, you MUST lock the card before you put it in the card reader of your computer. Then don't forget to unlock it before you put it back in your machine. On all SD cards, there is a little tab you slide to lock or unlock your card, just like on floppy disks that we used to use on our older computers.
Post Reply Post Reply
(11-12-2016, 08:39 AM)jmark58 Wrote: On all SD cards, there is a little tab you slide to lock or unlock your card, just like on floppy disks that we used to use on our older computers.

For reference:

[Image: SD_memory-lock.jpg]
SuperSleeper
Apnea Board Administrator
www.ApneaBoard.com

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.

Post Reply Post Reply
OK, yesterday went to the Hospital and saw the technical folks...

They got summary data and some days of full data off my existing card, no pattern as to why only some days I was getting full data and then days of just summary data. She said they only expect to see the last 30 days of full data, and then summary. So she issued me with a new SD card.

New card has only showing summary data from last night! In both Sleepyhead and ResScan today. So, guess that wasn't the issue.

She checked the data for the period of Aug. 10th till yesterday and was very happy with the results - pretty sure I could see that one coming as my AHI has gone from 98 to < 1. She was so happy with the figures she cancelled my scheduled appointment in March and deferred it to November next year.

Replaced my mask with a Resmed Airfit F10, which didn't leak into my eyes last night. However, this one the straps started cutting into my ears as the bottom straps slid upwards during the night. Got so bad at 2am I swapped back to my old mask!

So, no idea on why it's only saving summary data......
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Viatom/WellUE data is different than OSCAR displayed data GordK 3 268 02-23-2024, 04:48 PM
Last Post: GordK
  Data structure / data definition of AirSense 11 CD, CMSd50+ or OSCAR?hing obvious, … Perickson 4 1,605 02-18-2024, 01:49 PM
Last Post: Perickson
  Mask Brand and Type on Oscar summary page douglaskeene 2 278 02-11-2024, 06:37 PM
Last Post: douglaskeene
  OSCAR - Only summary information is available paulag1955 8 650 12-09-2023, 08:02 PM
Last Post: paulag1955
  OSCAR Overview Pressure Plot not showing real Max sopherFellow 15 2,223 09-09-2023, 07:04 PM
Last Post: edfreeman
  Changed data directory from OneDrive, Now can't read data Rich66 9 983 08-24-2023, 11:32 PM
Last Post: Rich66
  Oscar not showing info from a Airsense 10 AutoSet for Her CavemanSean 7 793 04-28-2023, 08:22 AM
Last Post: CavemanSean

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.