Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

opinion please
Hi Mary Anna,
It’s great that you are persistent and I hope, after all of this, that you actually get a new machine.
Good luck to you and keep up the good work.
trish6hundred
Post Reply Post Reply
Sounds like someone you talked to at the dme didn't know that you was just picking up a loaner till your new one cme in.  But it sounds like they are gonna make it right to you.
Post Reply Post Reply
It is my opinion that if I did not know how to look at the usage and had said nothing... that would have been it... They have had the prescription and known what I needed and they only placed the order for the new one today after my call. So we must know about this stuff or places like this will act like they have our best interest at heart. I am getting a new machine but only because I knew where to look and called them on it. I will use another provider next time or as long as the current manager is in place. I cringe to think of the older people that go in there and are taken advantage of under the guise of helping them. Maybe I'm being too harsh but that is what I think,
Post Reply Post Reply

Mary Anna, I'm so glad that you've been able to show them that you know how to find machine hours. That gives you a lot of power that most patients DO NOT HAVE! I think I'm going to have to find out how to do the same on oxygen conspirators before I need one. I'm sure the same stuff happens with those.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Need plumbing opinion GrammaBear 10 363 11-17-2017, 09:30 AM
Last Post: GrammaBear