Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

oscar not listed in win10 programs & features
oscar not listed in win10 programs & features
I just noticed oscar isn't listed in win10 programs and features. is this by design? without that entry in programs and features, how is it to be uninstalled?

I probably uninstalled earlier versions and I think some beta versions didn't show up there by design but I expected to find 1.2.0, installed on my laptop on 2.7.21. 

1.2.0 points to a data folder labelled (by me?) OSCAR_Data_1_1_1. I probably installed one or two beta's to that directory before this most current release, if any of that makes a difference.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: oscar not listed in win10 programs & features
If you open Settings/Apps, OSCAR should be listed In the "Apps and Features" list as an installed program if you installed it using the installer we provide.

I'm not aware of any normal situation that would cause it not to be listed there.

The OSCAR_Data directory can be named any legal Windows folder name, and the one you used should be fine.
Useful links
Download OSCAR (current version is 1.5.1)
Best way to organize charts
How to attach charts to your post

Apnea Board Monitors are members who help oversee the smooth functioning of the Board. They are also members of the Advisory Committee which helps shape Apnea Board's rules & policies. Membership in the Advisory Members group does not imply medical expertise or qualification for advising Sleep Apnea patients concerning their treatment.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: oscar not listed in win10 programs & features
it wasn't listed in control panel/programs and features, or settings/apps. I've seen windows updates remove programs from sight if not completely so maybe that's what happened. I reinstalled it over the existing install and now it's back.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Time listed: Wrong end time? How to fix? Plmnb 5 243 03-08-2024, 08:57 AM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  ResScan programs coexistence. baba zosia 2 704 01-12-2022, 12:32 AM
Last Post: baba zosia
  Events are listed twice SleepyInReno 4 501 08-03-2021, 06:51 PM
Last Post: GuyScharf
  No Data listed after first OSCAR import [On a Mac] cjmani 7 1,241 07-23-2019, 10:52 AM
Last Post: sawinglogz
  Win10-1809 and ResScan steve823 6 1,428 11-18-2018, 07:41 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  Updated to Win10, now SH can't import data AndyB 12 2,441 06-15-2016, 10:46 PM
Last Post: 0rangebear
  ResScan can't read ACR38u on Win10 rick.hantz 9 4,083 10-10-2015, 12:00 PM
Last Post: big_dave

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.