Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

oximetry memory compatible with a Mac pro.
oximetry memory compatible with a Mac pro.
I need to check my asleep pulse oximetry and then be able to download the data for review on my Mac Book Pro.
Any product recommendations?
Thans,
TonyP
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: oximetry memory compatible with a Mac pro.
definitely not an expert here! but I am a Mac users - did you check out Sleephead - available on this site? it says it is beta but I did not have any issues with it. Did need to move the app to the application folder, but have not had any issues. I don't use a pulse ox so not sure if SH will do what you need.
Post Reply Post Reply
Hi TonyP,
WELCOME! to the forum.!
Hang in there for more answers to your question and good luck to you.
trish6hundred
Post Reply Post Reply
Thanks duhmom. Will need to learn about Sleephead.
Tony
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [Equipment] ResMed AirSense 11 compatible pulse oximeters timtaller 63 27,352 03-16-2024, 11:27 AM
Last Post: e727147
Question [Symptoms] Transitional CSA - oximetry freaking me out. How low is too low? Apprenticepragmatist 8 780 02-27-2024, 09:29 AM
Last Post: Gideon
  Switch to memory foam cushion? Toddsims 4 538 12-28-2023, 12:14 AM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  [Diagnosis] Need help with Pulse Oximetry monitoring results NickAsleepPol 1 459 11-14-2023, 05:14 AM
Last Post: NickAsleepPol
  Would like to add Pulse Oximetry to my monitoring Boreas 3 605 11-13-2023, 02:04 PM
Last Post: Boreas
  [Equipment] Which 24 Hr Oximeter to buy & PC/Tablet compatible software EasySleep 0 354 11-08-2023, 08:26 AM
Last Post: EasySleep
  Compatible SD cards for ResMed AS11 suddenSomnolence 4 1,406 09-28-2023, 07:33 PM
Last Post: stevew77

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.