Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

oxymeter with Respironics System One
oxymeter with Respironics System One
Hi everyone, i hope you slept well.
First i want to tell you i had a great night at 1.0 ahi. Best night ever.
So for all of you on the ahi quest. hang it there it happens overtime Smile

Also i,ve been trying to out if there is any way to plug a valuable oxymeter with RemStar Pro with C-Flex+Philips Respironics System One.

It would help me to track oxygen desaturation. And probably evaluate what events were damagable.

Well, maybe that overdoing things.
What do you guys think?
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: oxymeter with Respironics System One
You can use a separate sensor to track what happens at night but it has to have data capabilities. A lessor expensive one like a CMS 50D+ works well. It attaches to your finger and records what happens at night. You use a connection to a computer afterwards to pull the data off and display it. Another like a CMS 50F has a wristband which then has a finger sensor connected by a cable. Would be easier to use I think but also costs a considerable amount more.

I just got the CMS 50D+ for myself as I could not justify the cost of the CMS50F. While I could have gotten the CMS50F for less money, the shipping would have been up to a month to get to me.. Needed it sooner.

There are others out there. Some even interface with SleepyHead but you need to make sure you are getting the correct model. Sometimes newer versions of the same don't interface with SH. They key is to get one that records the data so you can look at it the next morning.

I don't think there is anything that will "connect" to your CPAP to do this. A sleep lab uses a separate sensor to get that data.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: oxymeter with Respironics System One
thanks a lot. I'll look into that Smile
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Exclaimation [News] RECALL THREAD-- IMPORTANT PHILIPS DREAMSTATION & SYSTEM ONE USERS Sleeprider 2,964 359,559 Yesterday, 02:17 PM
Last Post: btreger
  Resmed Heating System Errors btreger 0 116 04-05-2024, 01:20 PM
Last Post: btreger
  Inspire system JThammer 15 390 04-04-2024, 11:59 AM
Last Post: cdplatt
  NOTICE: Philips Respironics Recall Replacement Tally RayBee 184 29,858 04-01-2024, 12:26 PM
Last Post: RayBee
  Airsense 11. Heating system error Jskier 6 7,062 03-30-2024, 12:10 PM
Last Post: Ron LI
  Foam Removal - Philips System One peewee44 47 10,896 03-26-2024, 05:46 AM
Last Post: jojopuppyfish
  Is my Philips Remstar Pro System One working? alanbc 11 478 03-13-2024, 11:41 AM
Last Post: alanbc

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.